Not Meant.

Projects.

Boring wouldn't begin to describe how uneventful my day has been since Jase is at school. Kelsey never answered any calls, or the door when I decided I was that desperate to walk over there. But now, I'm sitting and waiting for Jase to bring me packets from my Independent Study teacher.

"Hey, babe." Jase greeted, kicking open the door. I quickly rushed into Jase's arms and kissed him.

"How cute." I heard the cold voice of Nick. I paused and slowly backed away to glare at him.

"What's he doing here?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Nice to see you again too. And little Jase." Nick patted my stomach awkwardly, then stood back up and went to the couch.

"He's here to help me address the stupid project our teacher has assigned us to do, the first day back!" Jase groaned, plopping down next to Nick. They both pulled their back pack out at the same time, then opened it and grabbed their folder.

"She's such a bitch, we should poison her." Nick enthused, with an evil grin on his face.

"Or we can get Ashlyn to do it." Jase joined.

"Where's my packets?" I cut in, standing in front of Jase.

"Or right here." He pulled out a separate folder and a book, then handed them to me. "He said they're self explanatory, but if you need any help just go into his class."

"I might just do that." I smiled, biting my bottom lip.

"Why?" Jase immediately asked. "It's nice being able to just stay home, isn't it? More relaxing probably."

"I'd love to not have to go to school." Nick added with a groan.

"It's boring here." I pouted, going to the dining table.

"Awe, need a little excitement?" Nick offered, then winked.

"That's my girl man." I heard Jase groan.

"Wasn't that night." Nick evilly chuckled, and I almost choked on my own spit.

"What night?" I questioned, peeking my head past the wall.

"Don't trip." Nick answered then stared at his folder. I knew there was something fishy that happened with Jase that day at school, that night we got into a fight. I reminisced at the bad thoughts then sighed. I can't dwell on it, that's the past.

.

Eventually, I finished a few packets and the guys were done for the day.

"Let's go out tonight." Nick suggested to Jase.

"Let me grab my shit." Jase agreed, walking up stairs to our room. I laid there on the bed and acted as if I hadn't heard.

"What's going on?" I questioned as he pulled on his sweater.

"Heading out. I'll be back." He answered, pecking my cheek.

"Where are you going?" I continued, sitting straight up now with interest.

"Out with Nick, not sure where at the moment. I'll be back though, k? I'll text you what's going on when I find out." He assured, this time actually kissing me.

"Fine." I caved, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"I'll be back!" He hollered over his shoulder and I heard his steps fade down the stairs, then out the door. I stood in front of the mirror and sighed. What could they possibly be doing this late at night?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to take the time to edit the little chapter details, so that it's easier to find different chapters that have different events. I shall do this some time anyways.