Not Meant.

Resources.

Was he serious? I finally drifted to sleep around one in the morning when I heard the house door slam open, and then shut. I rolled over slightly to hear him fall on the stairs, and what sounded to be him crawling up them. A groan echoed and then silence. I got up and opened the door fully, glancing down at Jase's passed out body, he finally snored indicating he's still alive. I rolled my eyes and turned back to bed, laying down to sleep peacefully now.

"Ugh." Slowly my eyes opened to hear the complaining grumbles of Jase.

"Shh." I hushed, rolling over and nuzzling into my pillow.

"Ow." He complained again, then I felt the bed shift. "Did you hear me come home?"

"You were loud, yes." I quietly answered, with my eyes closed.

"Why didn't you wake me up from the stairs?" He sounded almost hurt.

"I felt you should wake up with some consequences." I truthfully inform, then peeked an eye open to see him staring at his hands.

"That's not cool." He growled, standing up.

"What's not cool, is coming home that late to your pregnant whatever I am to you, trying to sleep." I spat, sitting up as well. "Especially with that fiend, Nick. What the hell did you do last night aside from get belligerently drunk?"

"Nothing!" He gasped, almost hurt at my accusation.

"Really, then why is there lipstick on your shirt? So cliche." I felt tears prick my eyes but I felt it wise to ignore them. I calmly took a breath, then laid back down.

"That's it?" He spat, walking over and ripping the bed sheets from me.

"Yes." I dryly answer, grabbing the sheets again.

"No." He argued, yanking them again.

"Do you want me to miscarry?!" I finally screamed. He paused and stared at me with a blank expression. "Then leave me the fuck alone to sleep." Without a word, he walked out of the room.

</3

We haven't talked much since that day, not even at Kelsey's baby shower and people noticed; they just didn't say anything. The next month has been rather silent, surprisingly we still shared a bed. I was going to talk to my mom about moving back home, but when I called her she did nothing but boast about how happy she is for me. Even though I'm seventeen, she said she's glad that he's taking responsibility as a man. Knowing him, we'll work things out and if I tell my mom she'll dislike Jase. So I felt it was best not to tell anyone.

"Hi." Kelsey walked in the door, her stomach is so huge.

"Wow." I giggled, lightly rubbing her tummy.

"I'm due next month." She breathed out, taking a seat in the most weirdest way I've ever seen someone sit down. "It's scary, especially since the doctor said I could have the baby late this month early next month."

"Don't talk about it, considering mine is in soon to be two months." I frowned, then looked her over. "You're going to call me right?"

"Of course." She smiled, then peeked at her phone.
"So, I have something I want to talk to you about."

"What's that?" I quirked a brow, taking a casual seat next to her.

"I don't want to upset you, being pregnant and all." She gulped, causing me even more grief. My mind likes to mess with me and think of all the worst things. Like does she have a risk of dying during delivery? Is she wanting me to be God mother?

"Jase has been hanging around some girl a lot at school." Kelsey blurted out, then took in a deep breath and slouched back in her chair.

"And?" I lightly giggled. I'd rather this than her have a chance of dying during pregnancy.

"And, it's not right. I guess he met her at some party, and Ashlyn wants to fight her over Jase." Kelsey laughed at the last part, even though it's not funny.

"Do they not know that I'm pregnant with his child? There is nothing to fight over?" I snorted, at which she paused.

"Everyone knows, but he still acts single." She whispered.

"How do you know this, you don't even go to that school anymore. You're with me on this Independent study crap." I hissed, the perfect death glare forming on my face.

"Brad texted me about it." She answered, her bottom lip pouting.

"Why didn't he talk to me?" I furrowed my brows, feeling betrayed.

"We didn't know how to bring this up to you, or talk to you about it." She explained, which I understand. But it still hurts.

"Oh." I whispered, my eyes falling to the floor. "Maybe they just think he wants them?"

"Why would he let anyone think he wants them when he has you and your future baby?" She questioned.

"I'll ask him." I muttered, then weakly smiled at her.

"Just don't mention names." She giggled.

"Of course not, I never give out my resources." I evilly grinned and she laughed, then got up in the most slowest retarded way.

"Poor preggo." I teased, at which she scrunched her face up at me.

"Oh just wait till it's your turn to be this big." She warned with a cold witch laugh.

"Least I know I'll be sexy." I mused. We both laughed as I walked her to the door and opened it for her.

"Love you sis." She hugged me, and I smiled.

"Love you too." I whispered back in her ear then watched her walk off.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN! lol :D