Not Meant.

Time.

"Hey." Jase greeted, sluggishly walking into the house after school.

"Long day?" I quietly ask, quirking a brow at him.

"Yeah, stupid assignments." He groaned, plopping down on the couch.

"So, how's Ashlyn?" I questioned, at which he tensed.

"What do you mean?" He replied, and I felt him gulp.

"Exactly how I asked." I clarified, narrowing my eyes now. Did he think I was some joke?

"You should ask Nick that, considering that's his girlfriend." He chuckled, leaning his head back.

"But, doesn't she want to fight some girl over you?" I mumbled, staring at the floor.

"What?" Jase choked out and then started laughing. "Kailey, those are the rumors. This girl wont get off my nuts, and Ashlyn takes it upon herself to threaten the girl away since I have you and our soon to be baby."

"I feel stupid now." I mumbled. "You should invite them over for dinner."

"Of course." He grinned, leaning forward and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me on his lap then nuzzled his nose into the back of my neck. "I'm only yours, Kay. Just like back in the day, until now. You are mine and I am only yours."

"Hmmm." I moaned as he nibbled on my neck. "Isn't that going to be awkward."

"No." He breathed out, then kissed my lips. "I want you."

"But I'm pregnant. Like far along." I declined.

"But, baby." He whined, moving to where I'm laying on my back on the couch. He tried to lay across me but it didn't work out so well. "You get on top."

"Jase." I laughed. "After the baby is born."

"But that's like three months from now." He frowned.

"Two months." I corrected with a shake of my head.

"Already two?" He gasped.

"Yep, and I'm almost done with school." I bragged, at which he grinned.

"I'm happy for you babe." He cooed, kissing me passionately. "So, let's celebrate."

"Jase." I giggled as he laid down so that his fully erect penis showed. "It must be frustrating."

"You have no idea." He pouted.

"Fine." I unzipped his pants and opened my mouth.

"Really?" He was giddy like a little school girl.

"Wait, everything I put in my mouth or consume so does the baby." I flinched at the thought and got up.

"No!" He dramatically dragged out the no, then rushed up stairs to our shower. I laughed to myself as I grabbed my phone and texted Kelsey what really was going on.

.

Later that night I made rice for Jase and I. It was a subtle, vegetable, chicken, and rice dinner with Alfredo sauce. That night, I did give Jase some. But I didn't swallow, since well you know the baby of course. Ever since we talked about the Ashlyn thing, I felt myself closer to Jase. My baby shower had passed, nothing eventful happened there aside from the fact well Kelsey had her baby that same day. Yeah, perfect timing right? Lesley was born, and I was so in love with the idea.

However, at this moment I am laying asleep in Jace's arm until I felt discomfort.

"Ow." I complained, feeling the side of my stomach. I shifted and slowly stood up, trying not to wake Jase.

"Go to sleep." Jase barked, rolling over to where he can see me.

"Ow." I repeated, leaning forward when I felt wetness between my legs. I glanced down and saw a puddle of nasty water. "Jase."

"What?" He yawned, sitting up and turned on the light. Then he saw me and paused. "Wow."

"It's time." I cried out. An overwhelming fear took over me as he grabbed all the pre-packed things just for this day. I made it as quick as I could to the car, and called all the necessary family members. Even begged my mom to come while I was waiting by the door.

"He's on his way." Jase informed, skipping down the stairs.

"Who?" I groaned, my hair becoming all sweaty as I leaned against the wall.

"The doctor of course." He answered, with a smile. "You should ugh, sit down?"

"Jase. We need to get to a hospital." I begged, but he stared at me.

"He's already on his way, Kailey." He repeated himself, with a look of what seemed to be fear in his eyes.

"Are you afraid of public places?" I questioned, watching him gulp in response. "Wow."

"Kailey, no please. Call your mom, ask her to meet us down here." He plead. Part of me felt really bad for him, and knew this argument could be held at a different time. So instead, I called my mom and told her what was going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm... :)