Not Meant.

Fight.

"So you've come in here to finish the fight without the baby?" Jase snarled as soon as I slammed the door open. I took that moment to think, then let out a deep breath.

"Actually, I did. But now that I think of it. I wont care anymore, okay? You get what you want, I'll quit caring. Good night." I went to the drawer and grabbed my favorite pair of pajamas, then walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" He sat up, staring at the clothes in my hand to me.

"I'm going to go stay at my parents house, don't worry I'm taking CJ so you don't have to worry about being bothered with him. I'll be back tomorrow." I answered, and was about to close the door when he leaped out of bed. I've never seen him so quick in my life, he slammed the door shut then roughly shoved me towards the bed.

"No, it's not alright. You will not take my son from me, you can leave but he isn't." He spat.

"Oh really? I can leave but I can't take our son? Like you'd really take care of him." I matched his tone and stood up. Suddenly he shoved me back down again, and yanked the pajamas from my hand.

"Yeah, that's right." He tried to rip the pajamas but failed, so instead he tossed them in fury. "I can take care of him, I will take care of him. Shit, I'm the only one that wanted him."

"Excuse you? You were not the only one, I could have aborted if I wanted to. So obviously by me pushing him out of my vagina, in that very bed you're going to be sleeping in, then that means I wanted him!" I screamed back, feeling my face get hot from anger. "And quit shoving me!"

"Then sit down and fucking listen! I'm sick of you acting like you rule the house, texting me all the time to see what the fuck I'm doing like you don't already know. I go to school, I come home, shower, eat, play with my son, fondle you, then get dressed and go to work. I come back home, sleep and start my day all over again. Now it will be just going to work and home, so I'll have more time with my family. If you have a fucking problem with that, then maybe you should leave!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, then calmed down after his eyes looked over my expression.

"Well." I breathed out, feeling a loss of words.

"Kailey." He sighed, taking a seat next to me.

"No, I understand." I softly nod, standing up.

"Please, babe." He lightly grabbed my hand.

"Jase, I don't know." I whispered.

"I'm not going to ask what you mean by that, I just wish I didn't go off on you. I'm really stressed, and I had a fun time at Grad night til I had to come back and work. It's just, I'm sorry. Please, don't leave. I'll be crushed." He begged, falling to the floor and wrapping his arms around the back of my legs.

"I'm sorry too." I apologized, rubbing my hands through his hair. He glanced up at me and weakly smiled. I bent down as best as I could and gave him a kiss.

"Let's quit fighting like this, for now one we walk away calm down, then calmly talk about it." He suggested, at which I nodded.

"I agree." Then we both kissed again and went back outside. My mom put CJ to bed then stared at us both.

"This kind of behavior isn't healthy for him." She scolded, eying both Jase and I down. "You need to reevaluate yourselves."

"We talked it out." I assured her and she nodded.

"Good." She kissed my forehead, then patted Jase's shoulder and went to her room for the week.

"Let's go to sleep." Jase cooed, and I nodded. Realizing how quickly time flew by and what time it is. We both went to Casey's room first, kissed him good night, took a moment to stare at him then went back to our room.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHAHAHA. Sorry, I don't know why I'm laughing. But yeah.