Not Meant.

Family.

I was glad to say that Casey's penis healed from the circumcision, however I'm not happy that my mom has left. I miss her dearly, and we talk almost on a nightly basis. Jase and I haven't had a blow up since that night, and he's doing good at work. Kelsey comes over every other day, bringing Lesley with her and we both got their shots done at the same time. As much as it sucks, time flew by quickly and now Casey is six months old.

"Hi!" I greeted, holding CJ in my arms with Jase at my side holding all the baby stuff and things we brought for the family BBQ. I gave everyone a hug then sat Casey on the floor. He sat up right and stared at Lesley. The two have this on going battle, simply because Lesley is starting to walk and Casey isn't. Even though there's a two month age difference, none the less.

"She's learned fast." Natasha commented, staring at Lesley also.

"I know right?!" Kelsey giggled. "Probably because she's around her cousin all the time."

"What cousin?" I inquired, feeling slightly jealous.

"My brother's kid." Leon butted in, coming over and picking Lesley up. "She's four months older than Les."

"That's why you don't come over as much as you used to." I pouted, staring at Kelsey with a playful expression.

"Leon's sister is in town, so I've been hanging out with her. Sorry sis." She gave me a hug, but I rejected her.

"No, no. I see how it is." I mused, and we both laughed.

"Least you guys see each other, when was the last time I've seen you?" Stan joined, holding a beer in hand.

"You don't count." Kelsey joked, and Stan rolled his eyes.

"Pssh." He scoffed, taking a sip of his drink.

"Drinking?" I commented, eying his can then him.

"Got a problem?" He retorted.

"Would it matter?" I rose a brow and he laughed.

"Touche`." He chuckled, then ditched the girls to hang out with the guys.

"The kids are growing up so fast." My mom sniffled, staring at all her grand kids. Stanley rushed over with his toys then muttered something about going swimming.

"Alright, alright." My dad came into the room, all the guys followed and soon we were all outside. We had a small little blow up pool for the kids to play in, and everyone stood around taking pictures.

"Look at Lesley go!" Brad hollered, and we all watched Lesley walk around. I admit, I'm a little envious at the fact her daughter is walking and my son just sits there.

"Well, soon it'll be Casey's turn." My mom assured, reading my expression really well. I smiled at her then stared at Casey as Jase sat behind him in the little pool.

"Kelsey, how'd you lose the weight so fast?" Natasha commented, staring at Kelsey in her bikini.

"Worked out a lot." Leon groaned. "Even at night, early in the morning."

"Oh hush darling." Kelsey giggled, then shot me a look.

"Hey, I've lost a few too. So don't give me that look." I snarled and she giggled.

"What size pants are you wearing right now?" She quirked a brow.

"Size thirteen actually." I proudly said. "I'm healthy status."

"Well good for you." She teased, then jumped in the little pool and helped Lesley slide down the blow up hippo's face. I just watched Jase with admiration as CJ kept glancing at his daddy then at the water.

.

The family visit was nice, and soon it was time for everyone to go. Megan told me that she missed me, and wants to come over some time. I guess now that High school has been over, she's been living at my parents house with Brad.

"Today was fun." I smiled, moving the sheets back on our bed.

"Yeah." Jase commented, we already tucked CJ in and now it was our turn. "Our son is amazing."

"Indeed." I agreed, laying down. I already brushed my teeth, called my mom, and now it was time to sleep.

"So, you had fun?" He quietly asked, shutting the lights off and crawling next to me. He kissed my shoulder then my cheek.

"Yes." I giggled, and swatted him away. "And now I'm tired."

"Babe, we haven't had sex since you gave birth. It's been six months!" He whined, roughly laying on his back to where the bed shook too.

"I don't want to get pregnant again." I explained, then rolled over to where I was facing him.
"Do you have any condoms?"

"I'll pull out." He assured and I snorted.

"Yeah, cause that totally worked last time." I laughed, surprisingly he didn't.

"Well, we have an amazing son because of it." He shrugged. I didn't comment to that, instead I cuddled into him.

"Fine, let's do it." I seduced, crawling on him. I kissed his neck, and then bit his lower lip.

"So aggressive." He chuckled. "I like it." Then he rolled me over and started to suck on my neck.

"But, Jase. Promise you'll pull out, I don't want another kid just yet. I'll tell you when I'm ready." I was practically begging.

"Hmm." He moaned, then kissed me. "Promise?"

"Promise."

And then we made sweet love, he kept his word by pulling out. Then we both passed out. If you were wondering, we did get a new mattress, kept the bed frame and got new bed sheets. Giving birth on my bed will not be an option next time, not that us having sex on it is that much better considering the juices...well I wont go in detail, but you know what I mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww. Sorry this chapter is so short, anyways... I've updated a lot today and dont want to update too much and the story get ruined. You know? If that makes sense hahaa