Not Meant.

Daggers.

"He sneaked in your room through your window?" Megan laughed, as we walked to school. Yeah, that's right we decided to walk to school this morning.

"Yeah." I giggled, with a shake of my head. It was really childish of him, something out of a movie.

"And he wants you to go to dinner at his house, that must be exciting." She grinned, biting her bottom lip and staring at the sky as we walked.

"Not really." I shrugged, and she looked at me with bewilderment.

"His house is like the size of our school!" She exclaimed, staring at me as if I were crazy now.

"Not even." I rolled my eyes at her dramatic comparison.

"Yes even. I'm surprised you're so nonchalant about it, Kay. Any girl in the school would just sleep with the dude to keep him and use his money." She informed, stuffing her hands in her pockets. "Hell, I might even resort to something like that."

"Wow, I'm glad my brother chose a winner." I sarcastically said, taking in a deep breath. "And besides, I'm not that kind of girl."

"That kind of girl persona, goes a long way though." She defended, staring at her phone now. "B is kind of mad."

"Why?" I sighed, peeking over her shoulder.

"He wanted a ride to school." She answered, stuffing her phone back in her pocket with a roll of her eyes.

"Maybe he's using you for rides. Karma." I sang, dancing around now.

"How can you say that about your own brother?" She gasped, placing a hand on her heart.

"I wouldn't hold it past him." I teased, then linked arms with her as we walked into the school.

"Great." She grimaced, with a deep breath. "I thought I found love."

"Well." I felt bad now. "I'm just messing with you."

"No, it's true. He could be." She moved her lips to the right corner of her mouth and furrowed her brows. I frowned until I saw Jase, then made him the perfect excuse to ditch Megan.

"Morning." He greeted, his arm snaking around me. "Ready for tonight?"

"It's tonight?" I sighed, looking down at my outfit. "I'll have to go home and change."

"Nothing wrong with what you're wearing." He assured, kissing the top of my head.

"There's lots." I argued. Ripped, faded jeans. Black long sleeved shirt with Spider man on it, and faded shoes.

"It's chilly outside, where's your jacket?" He inquired, looking me up and down.

"I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt." I pointed out, moving my arms out just so he can see. I cupped the ends of my sleeves in the palms of my hands and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Regardless." He scolded, taking his red sweat shirt off. He unzipped it smoothly, then held it out for me.

"I'll heat up with that on too." I sighed, then grinned at his outfit. His black long sleeved shirt with white stitching and his dark blue fit jeans made him look adorable and his baby blue eyes pop. The jeans almost passed as skinny jeans but they weren't so tight.

"Just take it anyways, and tell me later if you burnt up." He winked, kissing my cheek. I just realized that we practically matched, and in a way it was cute.

"Hey." Brad came over, nodding at Jase.

"Yeah?" I greeted, accepting Jase's sweater.

"Where's Megan?" He questioned, looking around.

"Probably hiding." I answered, starting to walk to my class and sure enough the bell rang. As usual.

"Why?" He followed, his hands casually behind his back and folded.

"I kind of told her you're probably using her for a ride." I sheepishly admitted, looking away so that I wouldn't have to see his glare.

"And why would you think that?" Brad's voice became serious and yep, I felt the daggers from his eyes.

"Because you got so mad that she didn't give you a ride." I said as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

"Well, because I wanted to be with her before school." He defended. "Besides, I'm getting a car."

"How?" I stopped dead in my tracks, causing him to bump into me.

"Dad decided it was time for me to get a vehicle. It might be a motorcycle though." He was beaming with joy, since they never offered me one.

"How sexist." I shook my head and continued my way.

"Sexist? It's because I'm older." He excused, always defending our father.

"Oh yeah, five minutes, big deal." I waved my hands around and made a funny face.

"Shut up, Kay." He laughed, jogging up the steps. He stopped half way and hung over the railing a bit as I passed by on the first floor. "Tell her to come find me, when she's ready to face me, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." I waved a hand over my shoulder and opened the door to my homeroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback would be lovely. <3 Just saying. :]