Not Meant.

Club.

I spent my days helping Casey crawl, and holding him up so possibly he'll walk. It still amazes me every time I look at him, to see a mixture of both Jase and I. My heart melts for my son.

"Hello?" My phone rang, so I answered it.

"I'm going out with the boys tonight, alright?" Jase's voice came through the other end.

"Okay." I answered, tickling CJ to where he'll giggle.

"Is that Casey?" He questioned, at which I nodded.

"Yeah." I finally spoke, forgetting he can't see me.

"Alright, well give him a kiss for me. See you later." Jase said, then hung up. I closed my phone and sat it on the table next to me, fingering my necklace that he gave me a long time ago.

"Ma, ma, ma." Casey mumbled with a big grin, showing his little dimples.

"Casey." I squealed, picking him up and rolling on my back with him in the air.

"Knock, knock." I heard, slowly I got up with Casey in my arms and answered the door.

"Yes?" I quirked a brow, peeking to see Megan.

"Hi!" She greeted, then took Casey from me. "You're getting so big, little guy."

"Where's Brad?" I quirked a brow and Megan let out a deep breath.

"The guys are all going out." She mumbled, taking a seat on the couch with CJ on her lap.

"Hmmm. Usually you go party with them." I commented, and she gave me the 'I know' look.

"I don't particularly care, as long as no other girls are there." She spoke so sternly, and I could only imagine the kind of trouble Brad's going to be in when he gets back.

"Just have faith, my brother wont cheat on you." I assured and she snorted.

"He told me about the others in his past." She sourly hissed.

"You were there for those moments." I laughed. "Or did you forget that you were my best friend first?"

"Now, now, Kailey." She cooed. "I could never forget."

"Good." I grinned, checking the time. "Dinner!"

"Here's yo momma." Megan handed him over and followed me into the kitchen. "What's it like being a full time mom?"

"It's alright." I shrugged, strapping Casey in. "I wish I had more of a life than this, but I love him dearly."

"Awe." Megan grinned, when there was a knock at the door. In came Kelsey with Lesley, and Ashlyn. I quirked a brow when I saw the two of them, but none the less greeted them.

"The guys are out." Ashlyn groaned, saying hi to Casey then to Megan and I.

"I wonder what they're doing?" Kelsey narrowed her eyes lightly, placing Lesley in the playpen I have set up in the family room that's next to the kitchen and dining room.

"Who knows." I shrugged, feeding another spoon of baby food to Casey. "Did you already feed Lesley?"

"Yep." Kelsey nodded, taking a seat next to Megan. "I fed her just before coming over here, so once you're done with Casey, they can take a bath and sleep, yeah?"

"You're staying here?" I quirked a brow, at which Kelsey sighed.

"I don't want to be alone in that house so late, especially when it's not for business purposes. I don't know how long they'll all be gone." She explained with a frown.

"I don't mind." I assured. Once I finished feeding Casey, I stripped him of his clothes and brought him up stairs. Kelsey followed with Lesley, where as Megan and Ashlyn stayed down stairs.

.

"Finally." I groaned, quietly closing the door and turning the baby monitor on.

"Thank God I don't have two." Kelsey whined, as we both walked down stairs and joined the others.

"How did mom do it?" I sighed, taking a seat on the couch. Ashlyn and Megan gave us confused expressions.

"They screamed." Megan gave me a weird expression, trying to be funny. "A lot."

"What were you doing? Beating them?" Ashlyn teased.

"No, but that thought did cross my mind." I mused back and we all laughed.

"They were just so stubborn, Lesley doesn't usually put up such a fight." Kelsey commented, at which I nodded.

"Same, probably because there's two of them right now." I agreed and Kelsey shrugged.

"Oh well. So, what have you two been doing?" She questioned, glancing at Ashlyn.

"Nothing much." Megan was the first to answer. "I was actually looking at some of the photos you have on the wall, Kailey."

"Yeah." I smiled, taking a look at my masterpeice. I printed out family pictures that we've taken and put them in frames to be put on the walls. It was a success.

"They're truly cute." Ashlyn complimented, sending me a weird smile.

"So, how are you and Nick?" Kelsey inquired, changing the subject.

"Good." Ashlyn shrugged.

"Do you know what they're doing tonight?" Megan questioned.

"I think Nick mentioned strip club." Ashlyn frowned, looking away.

"Are you kidding me?!" I screamed, standing up.

"Kailey." Megan cooed, but I shook my head violently.

"If I find out they went to a strip club, I'm so done." I cried out, then rushed to my bag. I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and walked outside. They all joined.

"You smoke?" Kelsey quirked a brow.

"Occasionally." I answered, taking a deep breath of my cigarette as I lit it.

"Same." Kelsey pulled out her pack and for some reason we laughed.

"Mom would be so pissed." I teased, and Kelsey just howled even louder.

"But then she'd smoke with us." She added, at which I nodded. Ashlyn pulled out her menthol's and Megan just stood there staring at us.

"What if they did go to a strip club?" Megan whispered, obviously her mind wont quit thinking about it.

"I don't know." I muttered.

"I think we should give them a piece of their own medicine." Ashlyn vindictively plotted.

"That being?" Kelsey quirked a brow.

"Going to the club." Ashlyn answered, the most devious expression on her face.

"I have a child." I excused myself from this horrific plan.

"So?" Ashlyn snorted. "My mom went when I was five."

"So, I'm not your mom. I don't believe in things like that when you're taken, especially when you have kids." I explained, taking another hit of my cigarette.

"I agree." Kelsey nodded, taking me back. I always thought she'd be a partier, even after she has kids. I guess Brad and I didn't give our sister enough credit all these years.

"Well when you ladies get a better plan, you let me know. Until then, I'm going to head out." Ashlyn stood patting her pants down, and put her cigarette out in the little pot I have with a few cigarette butts that I stash under the circle chair we have out here.

"I'm going to head out too, need a ride Ashlyn?" Megan offered.

"That would be nice." Ashlyn accepted, then they both gave Kelsey and I a hug before leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm... What do you guys think? Because feedback would be really lovely right about now. :)