Not Meant.

Bad news.

I slept in the guest room with Kelsey, just like when we were younger. Eventually around five in the morning the house door slammed shut, and I heard yelling.

"Kelsey!" It was Leon and he didn't sound too happy. Kelsey shot up and quickly rushed to him. I got up as well, following her lead.

"Leon, shh." She hushed, skipping down the stairs. "What do you want?"

"What I want is my family at my fucking house." He spat.

"I was scared to be in that house alone." She explained but he shook his head.

"You have Lesley, you've been there alone plenty of times, damn it." He snarled, then glared up at me. "I don't want her learning from you."

"From me?" I rose a brow, then shifted my eyes to Jase and narrowed. "And what about me?"

"Kelsey listens just fine, so you don't go rubbing off on her." Leon added, then grabbed Kelsey's arm and started dragging her out the door.

"What about Les?" Kelsey whined.

"We'll be back at an acceptable time for her." He spat and they were gone. Okay, insult the sister that's now watching your daughter. I rolled my eyes and watched Jase slowly close the house door.

"So, what did you guys do?" I folded my arms across my chest, and asked in a very soft voice.

"Hung out." He hiccuped, then went to our room.

"Hung out?" I repeated, at which he nodded.

"Yes." He dryly answered, kicking his shoes off. I sat on the edge of our bed and watched him pull his shirt over his head, then his pants off on the ground.

"Where at?" I continued, as he collapsed on the bed.

"We'll talk about it later." He groaned, his eyes closed. I stood up, then went to the door.

"Good night." I whispered.

"Come cuddle, sleep." He called, but I ignored him. I walked into the kids' room and stared at their sleeping bodies. Dinosaurs littered the room, professionals painted the walls, and stuffed animals for CJ. His bed spread was dinosaurs, even his little potty toilet that I'll have him go potty on when he's older is dinosaurs.

"I love you." I whispered, tears pricking my eyes as I stared at him sleeping. Lesley was on the other side of the crib, curled in a ball as well.

"Kailey." I jumped at the abrupt voice, but didn't have to look to know it's Jase.

"Yeah?" I wiped my eyes, and slowly he slithered his arms around my waist from the back.

"I'm sorry." He quietly apologized, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"For?" I quirked a brow, fighting off the urge to cry.

"We went to a strip club." He caved, at which I shoved him away and stormed out of the room. He quickly caught my wrist and pulled me into him.

"Don't!" I screamed, but he kissed me.

"Brad's proposing to Megan." He finally informed, causing me to stop fighting him off.

"What?" I quirked a brow.

"He wanted to go to the strip club, as a pre-bachelor party. Because his bachelor party wont be anything like that, he doesn't believe in seeing other girls half naked the night before his wedding. He says since he cant see his future wife that morning, then he doesn't want the images of other women to be in his mind as he waits down the aisle for her to come. Alright?" He explained, then backed away from me. "So hate me, be pissed. But I don't regret going."

"You could have told me." I reminded.

"And what? You tell Megan what's going on? Yeah, right." He laughed.

"How do you know I wont tell her today?" I warned, then listened to him laugh harder.

"Because Brad's proposing today." He stated. "Plus, Leon was kind of glad too."

"Why?" I furrowed my brows.

"Remember, their wedding is next month." He refreshed my memory. I stood there dumbfounded, their wedding is next month. No wonder she worked so hard to get rid of all the pregnancy weight. I bit my bottom lip while walking back up stairs. "Babe?"

"I'm tired." I called over my shoulder. "You coming?"

"Yeah." He answered, then I heard his footsteps behind me.

.

That morning Jase slept in, where as I one at a time changed Casey and Lesley. Good thing Jase and I bought two high chairs, because they were both much needed to feed the kids breakfast. My door opened and there stood Kelsey.

"Hi." I shyly greet, giving one teaspoon of food to Lesley, then picking up the other jar and spoon and fed CJ.

"Come on, Lesley." Kelsey ignored me, then walked over and picked Lesley up.

"But mommy, I'm not finished with breakfast." I said in a little kid voice, but Kelsey ignored it. "What's wrong?" I saw her start to walk away so I slammed my hand on the table. "Damn it, Kelsey what's wrong?!"

"He's mad! Okay?" She stopped walking and turned around in fury. "He's mad because I didn't tell him I was staying the night here."

"Oh, and him not telling you that he went to a strip club was alright?" I retort, and she paused. "I swear, sometimes I want to bitch slap all the pathetic females in my life because they just let men do whatever the fuck they want. Maybe Leon is right, you shouldn't hang around me so much, because I actually grew a set of tits and demand respect."

"Kailey." She whispered.

"No, I'm sure it's going to boil down to it anyways the day you decide to stand up to that asshole. He's going to blame me, and then you're not gonna talk to me anymore to keep your family alive." I spat, and when she just stood there staring at me; that's when I knew. "It already happened."

"Kailey." She repeated, but I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it." I gulped, walking over to Casey. Then she left. CJ stared at me with his big blue green eyes, his bright blond hair all messy. "Don't worry about me sweetie."

"What was that all about?" Jase questioned, coming in the room.

"I'm a bad influence on Kelsey, so says Leon." I shrugged, fighting back the urge to cry.

"Bad influence?" He snorted, giving CJ a kiss then me.

"Yeah. Since I don't just bend over and take it." I hissed, unclasping CJ's safety seat belt in the high chair and lifted him up.

"Little does he know." Jase seductively said in my ear.

"I have your son in my arms." I giggled.

"Yes, and seeing you with our creation, in this atmosphere, makes me want you to have another." He chuckled, kissing my neck viciously.

"Jase!" I squealed, then playfully ran away with CJ. "Let's run away from daddy!"

So that's what we did, ran and played games with our son. Although I'm sure Jase really wanted sex, but unfortunately for him I'm not in the mood right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahaha how cute right? :) I would really love some feedback. Just saying.