Not Meant.

Absent.

"Shouldn't you be getting dressed?" Jase asked, coming into the room. It's my sister's wedding, and I wasn't going.

"No." I breathed out, my voice caught in my throat.

"Kailey." He sternly said my name, taking a seat next to me. "It's their wedding."

"Leon doesn't want me around, remember?" I quirked a brow, taking in a deep breath. Oh how amazing it is for everyone else to be getting married around me, anyways. Megan called me to tell me she's going to be my sister in law soon, and here's Kelsey getting married today.

"Weren't you the Bridesmaid?" He questioned and I sighed.

"Ashlyn told me that she was doing it, then quietly apologized." I answered, a tear sliding down my cheek. Jase stood up and pulled out his phone. "What are you doing?"

"Don't worry." He walked out of the room and soon I heard his voice. "Yeah, I'm not going if Kailey isn't allowed to go. That's bullshit. Kelsey is her sister. Yeah, well you need a reality check Leon, Kelsey's going to hate you forever for this. Trust me. See you at work, bye."

"What are you doing?" I repeated, entering the room.

"If you're not going, then I'm not going." He shrugged, taking the tie off and neatly putting it back up in the rack inside the closet.

"That's not how it should go. Leon is your friend." I sighed.

"Friend?" He scoffed. "More like a coworker, that's all. Kelsey is your family, now that's blood, irreplaceable."

"Yeah." I sniffled, tears falling down so I ran to the bathroom. I slammed the door and locked it. I sat on the toilet and let it out. I know Kelsey and I had our issues growing up, but to be excluded from her wedding?

<3

It was done, I never even got a phone call. Kelsey didn't even defend my rights as her sister to be able to go. I stared at the darkening sky, after putting Casey to bed and smoked a cigarette.

"Since when did you start smoking?" Jase inquired, taking a seat next to me.

"A while ago." I breathed out, ashing my cigarette then took another hit of it.

"I didn't know this." He frowned, reaching over and taking it from me.

"Jase." I whispered, he simply shook his head then got up.

"It's not good for you." He warned, flicking far in the street.

"I know this." I stubbornly sat back with my arms folded.

"Then why do it?" He quirked a brow.

"Maybe because I want to?" I hissed, at which he laughed.

"Sounds like a good enough excuse to tell your son and his kids in the future while you're in the hospital bed dying." Jase calmly but sarcastically agreed before going inside. That simple image scared the shit out of me, so I just went inside too.

"Are you ready for bed?" I suggested, he looked over his shoulder with a smile.

"Yeah." He nodded, stripping his clothes off. He pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms that were thick and laid down.

"Why wear thick pajama pants but not a shirt?" I teased, and he simply shrugged.

"I don't know, just felt like a good idea. I like my nipples getting hard." He chuckled, I rolled my eyes and grabbed my comfy pair of pajamas. I stripped my clothes off, standing there in a thong. "Mmm, something else is getting hard."

"Shh." I hushed him, pulling the button up pajama shirt on. I crawled on the bed and rolled onto my stomach, leaving him full view of my ass.

"Why wear only a pajama shirt without the bottoms?" He mimicked me earlier, using his finger to trace lines on the back of my legs up to my butt cheeks.

"I don't know, just felt like a good idea. I like my man getting hard." I mocked with a giggle.

"Is that so?" And next thing I knew he flipped me over and my thong was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, that is pretty jacked up right? For your sister not to let you go to her wedding, or should I say her "husband" not let you. Blegh. None the less, thank you for reading. :]

also take a moment of silence for today. Please & thank you.