Not Meant.

Comprehend.

I held onto Casey as we played outside. The weather was slightly chilly, it was my favorite weather.

"Kelsey wants to talk to you." Jase came outside with the phone.

"She lives a few doors down." I reminded, at which he shrugged.

"I'm being interrupted from my show, I don't care to rationalize." He informed, handing the phone over and grabbed Casey. "Let's go watch some wrestling."

"Jase!" I giggled then shook my head as he walked inside with our son.

"Kailey?" Kelsey questioned from the other end.

"What do you want?" My voice became serious and bored.

"Nothing." Then she hung up. I rolled my eyes, and went back inside.

"That was quick." Jase distantly said, his eyes glued to the television. Casey was sitting up next to him on the couch, rocking back and forth.

"Okay, let's not watch our son that's rocking back and forth on this high couch!" I scolded, picking Casey up and setting him on the floor.

"When was the last time you vacuumed?" He retorted, trying to get me upset.

"Actually this morning before Casey woke up, like I do every morning." I answered with a triumph smile, I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. I've baby proofed the living room, to where he's perfectly safe by himself.

"So, how'd it go with your sister?" Jase finally quit watching that stupid show and became interested in my life.

"She said never mind and hung up." I shrugged, grabbing a soda and drinking it. "I'm going to work out, mind watching Casey?"

"Go for it." He replied, giving him a hug. I weakly smiled then went into our little work out room, I started the treadmill and started walking. I turned on the radio we have that's in the wall, I put on the surround sound and played "Dead Skin" by Cross fade.



After working out, I got in the shower and stood with the water hitting me for a moment. I didn't even call my mom last night, feeling disdain that she went to Kelsey's wedding and I didn't. I sighed, I shouldn't be thinking this way.

"Where's mommy?" Jase entered the room with Casey. I had a towel around me, with my hair still soaked.

"You should teach him to knock." I laughed.

"Hey, he hasn't even walked yet." Jase chuckled, moving Casey in the air as if he was a plane. "How was working out?"

"It was nice." I simply answered, grabbing a pair of black tights, then slipped on an over sized long sleeved shirt. My shoulder was exposed as I skipped down stairs to the kitchen.

"Going to make food?" Jase inquired, setting Casey inside his baby walker thing that's like a chair.

"Yeah. Did you want like noodles or something else?" I ask while staring at our pantry.

"Hmm." Jase mumbled, coming up from behind me and smoothly wrapped his arms around my waist. "Maybe I want something else?"

"Jase." I giggled, swatting him away. "I'm hungry."

"Oh me too, baby." He teased, kissing my neck.

"Our son is probably hungry." I sternly suggested, at which he removed himself from me.

"Way to ruin the mood." He gagged, walking over to Casey. "Want some banana?"

"Yeah." Casey answered, and we both looked shocked.

"What?" I asked and Casey made some weird sound then looked away. Well, we can't expect too much right now anyways. Him comprehending the question was good enough. Jase looked at me with the biggest smile, then picked our son up and put him in the high chair. For once, he fed Casey and I didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww baby Casey <3 lol I don't really like the name Casey to be honest. :/ It just fits the whole name profile thing. lol.