Not Meant.

Make up sex.

That dinner wasn't awkward at all. Note: sarcasm.

"So, did you have fun?" Jase inquired, driving us both home.

"Totally." I sighed, staring out the window.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" He groaned, pulling into our driveway.

"She flashed her stupid ring all night, kept giving me dirty looks at every little glance she did, and it was just awkward." I explained, unclasping my seat belt.

"You don't always have to be so negative, that is your sister. Be the better person and talk to her already, for the sake of our child." He rudely advised, slamming his door shut.

"Oh, really? The best for our child?" I repeated; then let out a horrific shriek of laughter. "You're one to talk."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He growled, following me inside.

"Nothing, Jase. Nothing." I spat while opening the door. Suddenly he slammed it shut, and shoved me against the wall.

"No, it obviously meant something." He hissed. His eyes coldly staring into mine.

"You're going on a business trip, across America. What the fuck do you think it means?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes back at him. "Now release me."

"For business, we need money. I will do whatever I have to do to support our family." He calmly informed, backing away. "If you have a problem with that."

"Then what? What if I do? Huh? You have two other partners at work, there are tons of people that work for your business, why not send them?" I snarled, then shoved him. "You only think of yourself!"

"Myself?! You think I want to go?! You think I want to miss out on two weeks of my son's life? Possibly a month?! I love coming home and having him run up to me repeating da over and over again." I saw tears form in his eyes as he thought about this.

"Then don't go." I was begging, I sounded pathetic and I didn't like being so vulnerable. Jase wrapped me in his arms, and breathed out.

"I have to." He whispered, then went inside. I stood outside by myself for a bit and allowed tears to fall. It was only a month, why am I tripping? I closed my eyes tightly and then breathed out heavily before walking inside.

"Hey love." Jade greeted, with a yawn then hugged me. "We're heading out."

"Thank you for watching him, was he good?" I inquired, shifting my eyes towards the stairs.

"Yeah, he slept fine." She assured, then grabbed Charlie's hand and they both left. I closed the door behind them, and locked it. I slipped my heels off, then quickly rushed up stairs. Making sure Casey was sleeping, and still alive.

"Kailey." Jase muttered, causing me to jump.

"Shh." I hushed, closing Casey's door behind me. I turned around with narrowed eyes. "You scared me."

"I'm sorry." He chuckled, pulling the bed sheets out for us to sleep. I slid my dress off, then my bra. "Can we reproduce again now?"

"No." I laughed. "I'm finally back in a nice body."

"I know, I want to ruin it again." He evilly teased, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. He groped my breast then kissed my neck.

"I want another kid when Casey turns a year and a half." I moaned out.

"That I can do." He promised and then we went to bed. Our sexual frustration was let out, and we had the most kinkiest sex we've ever had. Gags, and silk ties were brought out. We didn't have much, but we made do with what we did have.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm tired of my chapters being so short. I'm going to start making them longer. lol.