Not Meant.

Anxiety.

It was time. He was packed, and everything was silent.

"I'll be back." Jase chuckled, kissing my cheek.

"I know." I whispered, holding our son on my hip. I passed him over to Jase, and allowed him his moment.

"Daddy will be back." He told Casey, kissing his cheek then smiled at his little boy. They locked eyes and Casey leaned forward, wrapping his arms around Jase.

"You'll be back for his first birthday, right?" I gulped, afraid of the answer.

"I'm not sure." He honestly answered, handing Casey back to me.

"Oh." I mumbled, shifting Casey further up my hip as I stood in the door way. Jase glanced over his shoulder at the limo, then turned to me.

"I'll see what I can do." He assured, lightly kissing me. Then he hurried off. I let out a deep breath and shut the door.

"Daddy will be back soon." I told Casey, or was I mainly telling myself that? I shook my head of thoughts and put Casey on the floor, allowing him to rush around. I went in the kitchen and grabbed a soda, plus Casey's sippy so that he has a drink as well.



A week. A whole week has passed and I felt myself going crazy. When Casey napped, I'd go outside and have a cigarette just to watch my neighbors. I made sure I was sitting on the porch to where Kelsey's house wasn't in view.

"Hello." A sweet voice called, and I glanced over to see a little girl.

"Hi?" I quirked a brow, looking her up and down. "Can I help you?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to buy a candy bar?" She questioned, holding out a box. "Only a dollar each."

"What's the cause?" I grumpily asked, standing up.

"School event." She measly answered, and we eyed each other down.

"Be more specific. If you know what that word even means." I growled, and she just narrowed her eyes.

"None-yeah." She hissed.

"Oh really?" I snarled and she roughly nodded.

"Does it even matter? Not like you'd really care for it anyways." She stated.

"Touche." I agreed. "I'll grab my wallet." And at that I bought five. She walked off to the next house, and now I sat outside eating a candy bar instead of smoking... Watching my neighbors, seeing what they're doing, or who. Boring neighborhood if I must say.



Ten, at night. No call. Nothing. I just got off the phone with my mom, we talked for a good hour and that was it. Casey is already in bed, stuffed and bathed. Now it was my turn. I went in the empty room and sighed.

"Jase." I whispered, tears pricking my eyes. Another week though, I reminded myself. I went in the bathroom and took a shower, taking my sweet time. Once I was finished, I put on Jase's pajama bottoms and one of his shirts. I crawled into bed and glanced at my phone; no reply.

"Ma!" I heard and jumped up quickly. I rushed into Casey's room and saw him crying. I lifted him up and rocked him.

"Sweetie it's okay." I assured, trying to get him back to sleep. But since it didn't work, I grabbed pillows and blankets then placed them on the floor. Creating a nice bed, I locked the door and laid on the floor with him. We both eventually passed out...

"Now isn't that cute?" I slowly opened my eyes to see Jade. "About time."

"Hmm." I groaned, stretching then saw Casey still asleep.

"It's like ten." She informed.

"Great, he missed breakfast." I whined, standing up and stood beside her. We both stared at Casey then looked at each other. "By the way, where have you been? I've been alone for a whole week!"

"Charlie and I had alone time." She casually answered, staring at her nails.

"Gross." I gagged, turning on the baby monitor then left the room.

"Please, like you're miss innocent. That baby got here some how." She teased while following me down stairs into the kitchen.

"I didn't tell you when we did or did not have sex." I defended, causing her to laugh.

"I never said Charlie and I had sex, I said we had alone time. You're the pervert thinking other wise." She corrected, at which I paused and sighed in defeat.

"True." I rolled my eyes. "Still I knew what you meant."

"Regardless." She cackled then sat on the bar stool. "Have you talked to Jase yet? When is he getting home?"

"He hasn't called or anything." I frowned.

"Really?" She quirked a brow. "Is he still alive?"

"How am I supposed to know? I just said he hasn't called or anything!" I cried out, feeling an anxiety attack.

"Sorry." She apologized. "I've got to shit."

"Go ahead." I pointed towards the door and she laughed while heading to the bathroom down stairs. I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Jase.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha the little girl and Kailey. :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Feedback would be lovely.

Also to the one that commented about the story title. I like "Unfated Love". But question is; do they really love each other? That is the question hahaha