Not Meant.

Returned.

"Yeah?" Jase yawned, at which I smiled. He actually answered the phone.

"How's things going? Why haven't you called?" I questioned.

"I'm at work babe." He calmly informed, at which I let out a deep breath.

"Okay, well I'm glad you're alive. Bye." I whispered.

"Talk to you later." He then hung up and I closed my phone.

"Was that Jase?" Jade entered the room, taking a seat on the couch.

"Yeah." I mumbled, listening to the baby monitor.

"Is he okay?" She inquired, then glanced at her phone.

"Yeah." I repeated, then stood up. "I think Casey is waking up."

"Yeah, Charlie just texted me. I should get going." She smiled at me, gave me a hung and left. I weakly smiled as I locked the door, before going to Casey's room and grabbing him. I changed his diaper, brought him down stairs and we cuddled on the couch.

☆.

Lonely couldn't begin to describe how I am when Casey sleeps. I curl in my bed with Jase on my mind, in his pajamas and cry myself to sleep. He hasn't called in a month, and he should be coming home soon. How do I know? My mom told me that Kelsey told her Leon is coming home.

"Ma!" Casey hollered, rushing into the room. He jumped on me, kissed my arm, then quickly ran away. The door opened and in came Jase, holding bags. "Huh?"

"Jase." I bit my bottom lip and stood up, Casey quickly ran into Jase's arms. He kissed his son's cheeks then turned to me.

"Hey." He greeted, setting Casey down then picked his stuff up.

"How was your trip?" I inquired.

"Good, good. I'll be right back." Then he disappeared. I slowly sat down on the couch and just watched him. Really? Is this really how he's going to act? I glanced at Casey whom sat on the bottom of the stairs and stared up in curiosity.

"Casey." I called, he looked over his shoulder then returned his attention to the stairs. "Come here."

"Ma." He stood then rushed over to me. I lifted him up and kissed his cheek. Jase finally joined us and grinned at Casey.

"My boy, I've missed you." Jase told him, quickly taking him from me. "Daddy loves you."

"I wo you." Casey giggled, swatting Jase away. I couldn't help but smile.

"So, I was thinking maybe Jade can watch Casey and we go on a date?" I suggested, at which Jase looked at me.

"Not tonight, I just got home." Jase frowned, then dipped Casey and lifted him back up.

"Woh!" Casey laughed, clutching onto Jase's arms.

"Okay." I nodded standing up. I left the room and went to our room. I got dressed, grabbed my phone then skipped down stairs.

"Where are you going?" Jase furrowed his brows.

"Out, you need some alone time with Casey. You just got home." I answered. Jase stared at me the whole time as I left the house. I closed the door behind me, lit a cigarette and started walking down the street. My hair flopped in the wind, and I clutched my jacket to my sweater.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun Dun Dun!!!! :D lol