Not Meant.

Discussion.

I tried to unlock the house door but it wouldn't budge. I narrowed my eyes then slammed my first on it. The window opened, and there stood Jase.

"Oh, hello." His calm voice spoke.

"What the hell is going on?" I growled, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What do you mean?" He nonchalantly retorted, tilting his head to the side.

"Why isn't my key working. Let me in." I demanded, feeling tears prick my eyes.

"Or what?" He tested.

"Really, Jase?" I choked out. Then he laughed.

"Yeah, Kailey. Why did you get a job?" He hissed. "Thought you were going to be a stay at home mom?"

"You want a break from me, I need my space too then. I can't just sit here pathetically, waiting for you to come home, and when you do wait for you to come to me. I can't do it, Jase. I need something to keep me busy, and make my own cash. Remember? I'm just staying here." I reminded. I turned around and allowed my tears to fall. I refuse to cry in front of Jase.

"That's not the case." I jumped at his abrupt voice behind me, failing to hear the door even open and him approaching. His arms wrapped around me from behind and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"You're not making this easy." I sniffled, using the back of my hand to wipe my nose.

"I don't want you working. I think this was a wake up call for me, Kailey. I don't want you away from me, and our son." Jase whispered, kissing my cheek.

"Jase." I bit my bottom lip and turned around. Deeply kissing him. We both went back inside and he closed the door.

"So to ensure that you wont be leaving, I have set up locks that you don't have keys to." He said without even a second thought.

"What?" I almost choked on my own spit. I was shocked that he went to that extreme.

"I'm not going to repeat myself." He stated, taking a seat on the couch then whistled. Casey ran into the room and jumped on him.

"He was just walking around without supervision?!" I screamed, having a mini-panic attack.

"He's good." Jase assured, with a long yawn.

"Wow, Jase." I breathed out. "That's really irresponsible."

"You want to talk about irresponsible?!" Jase stood up and screamed. "You're leaving him with your sister so that you can work when you don't have too!"

"I am a guest here remember?! I do have to work! At least he's being watched all the time!" I screamed back.

"How do you know?!" He yelled. Casey stared at us both and started crying.

"Because that's my sister." I quietly answered, then went to Casey. I wrapped him in my arms, and soon Jase was here cuddling him too.

"We're sorry buddy." He whispered, kissing Casey's head. I didn't exactly know how to feel about this, instead I lifted Casey up and rocked him.

"Did you feed him dinner?" I ask, lightly rubbing Casey's head.

"Yeah." He answered, with a weak smile.

"Okay." I nodded, going to Casey's room and laying him down. "Time for bed, little guy."

"Mama." He whispered, his eyes slowly closing.

"Love you." I kissed his forehead then slowly left the room. I closed the door then turned to see Jase.

"Why are you doing this?" He abruptly asked, tears in his eyes.

"Doing what?" I bit my bottom lip, confused.

"Tearing us apart, Kailey. You got a job without even talking to me." He cleared his throat.

"Because you don't talk to me, so why would I talk to you?" I quirked a brow. "I'm giving you, your space."

"My space? More like being immature." He rudely corrected.

"Not even, Jase." I argued, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yes, you admitted it. Why would I talk to you?" He mimicked me. I rolled my eyes and started to walk in the other direction, but he roughly grabbed my arm and shoved me in the wall. "I'm not done talking to you."

"Well, I'm done talking to you right now." I choked out, trying to compose myself.

"Well, I'm not done." He repeated himself, and I laughed.

"And you said you wont repeat yourself." I snorted, until he shoved me a little harder. "Be easy, Jase."

"Or what?" He challenged, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Damn it, what's your problem, huh? So I go to work, just means I wont be pathetic waiting around for you all day. Shouldn't you be happy?" I snarled, mirroring his look.

"Do I look happy?" He leaned in closer, and so I quickly rushed out of his arms. I ran into our room and tried shutting the door, but he pushed it open. "You act like I'm going to hurt you."

"I'm just tired of this stupid fighting." I cried out.

"It's not fighting, it's a discussion." He corrected, at which I rolled my eyes.

"Do people pin other people against walls in a discussion?" I choked on my own tears as they fell down my eyes. I turned away and felt him stand behind me. I jumped on the bed and buried my face, refusing to let him see me cry.

"I'll give you time to think about everything. I'm going down stairs." He quietly informed, and he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for the late updates. Comments are appreciated. <3 Thank you for reading.