Not Meant.

Lovey dovey.

"Did you have fun at least?" Jase inquired, sitting behind me.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"Are you lying?" His finger trailed on my bare shoulder. To make the story short, he wanted me to prove to him that I only wanted him and not Luke. Jealousy has always been an issue with Jase.

"No." I dryly answer, then glanced over my shoulder at him. "I only want you."

"Good." His hand rubbed the back of my neck, then he yanked me down to him.
"If you go to lunch with those people again, I wont hesitate."

"Okay." I agreed, not bothering to ask what he meant. Jase's serious expression went away and a small smile played upon his lips.

"Round two?" He quirked a brow, glancing over my bare chest.

"Jase." I giggled as he jumped on me and nibbled my neck.

"Round two?" He repeated, moving my legs apart.

"Round two." I confirmed, that's when he entered.

"Do you want another kid?" He offered, catching me off guard.

"When Casey turns one." I honestly answered. "That's when I want to conceive."

"Why not right now?" He pouted, thrusting out then slowly thrusting back in. My legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Because." I breathed out, taking a moment to enjoy this as he slid back inside. "I don't want to be pregnant on his birthday. I want to run around with him and stuff, not worrying about a baby inside of me."

"Okay." He was content with that answer, then leaned back and lifted my legs onto his shoulder. "Enough making love." Then he slammed into me, a quick rough pace. But all I could focus on was the fact he said that word...

Love.



After having our "round two". We both laid there in each others arms for about five minute before Jase got bored and got up.

"Well, I'm going to shower and get Casey." He informed, walking his fine naked ass into the bathroom.

"You don't want me to do it?" I call, getting up and following him. My hair covered my breasts which made me smile, about time it grew out.

"You do a lot as it is." He shrugged, turning the shower on. "Want to shower?"

"Sure." I smiled, agreeing to his offer and we both showered. Surprisingly sex wasn't involved, instead we just washed each other off. It was romantic and I missed this about Jase. "What do you want for dinner?"

"What do you mean?" He asked, rinsing the last of shampoo out of his hair. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself.

"Well, while you're getting Casey I can at least start on dinner." I answered.

"Hmm. Surprise me." He grinned, kissing my cheek.

"Okay." I went to our closet and grabbed clothes. Jase came in and grabbed a pair of jeans, and a black Marines shirt.

"It's weird wearing casual, usually I'm wearing some formal looking clothes." He chuckled to himself.

"That is true. I haven't seen you wear a fit pair of jeans in a while." I teased.

"Hey, hey. Work is stressful okay." He tapped my nose then playfully leaned forward and kissed me.

"I know. And if you aren't wearing formal attire, you're wearing boxers and wife beaters." I winked, slipping on my shirt.

"Are we complaining about our man walking around almost half naked every day?" Jase whispered in my ear.

"Of course not." I bit my bottom lip, then wrapped my arms around him.

"Mmm, you just in a shirt makes me want to do naughty things to you." He warned, licking his lips.

"Too bad you have to go get our son." I giggled, pushing him away and slipped on a pair of his boxers.

"Tease." He adjusted his pants then hurried out the door. I, however, went to the kitchen and investigated the fridge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun! Also thank you for the comment :] did this chapter change your opinion on Jase? hahhaa with him being all Lovey Dovey with Kailey? (: