Not Meant.

Snort.

I made rice, with shredded chicken, cheese and Alfredo sauce. Casey and Jase were in love. I smiled at them as they both ate, Casey learning to use his spoon. He still has issues, but none the less he's doing better.

"So, did you talk to your boss?" Jase casually asked, probably tired of the silence.

"Yeah, he wants me to bring in a paper tomorrow with the times and days that I can work a week." I answered with a shrug, drinking some coke.

"Hmm, how about once a week, for three hours." He suggested with an evil chuckle.

"Then I'll just get fired." I laughed, sitting back. "What days are you usually off?"

"Weekends." He answered.

"Then maybe I should work like a Friday, and like a Monday, and Wednesday?" I suggest.

"Three days?" He grunted.

"Jase." I warned and he sighed.

"Fine, I just want to take care of you and provide for our family." He whined.

"I just want something to do." I frowned.

"We have our son, be his mother. That's what you can do." He harshly reminded.

"Because I'm not already being that." I hissed. "Tell me then, and zero cant be an answer. What days should I work?"

"Weekends." He shrugged.

"What?" I almost choked. "The only days you have off?"

"Yeah, so we don't have to bother your sister." He explained.

"But, what about seeing you?" I frowned, staring at the table.

"It'll be for like three hours, four at the most. For two days. We'll make time to see each other." He assured. "I'm thinking what's best for Casey and you."

"Me?" I quirked a brow.

"Yes, I can take you to work." He smirked.

"Or I should get a car." I suggested.

"Or not." He laughed.

"Why not? What happens when you're at work and I'm at home, if something happens to Casey?" I questioned. Jase sat there with a stumped expression. "It's not like we don't have the money."

"Fine." He shrugged. "I'll get you a nice car."

"Not too nice." I warned.

"A convertible?" He quirked a brow. "Fine, a mini van."

"Van?" I groaned.

"It'll suite you by the time I'm done with you." He winked. I snorted so loud that it made me feel embarrassed and caused Jase to get quiet. "That wasn't awkward at all." Suddenly Casey started laughing and snorted too. "Now look what you did."

"Sorry!" I couldn't help at this moment and soon all three of us were laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aawww, how cute. :] Sorry this chapter is so short. I've updated about 3 times now, my brain hurts. I shouldn't be saying this because kids are reading, not that they should be reading anyways for it's a mature story, BUT I am going to smoke a cig.
I just want to take the time to SAY! : Don't smoke. I mean, smoke if you want. Since saying dont smoke will cause people to smoke because of that reverse pyschology bullshit. But I assure you, it's not the greatest thing. You'll feel irritable when you decide you dont wanna smoke around certain people, and next thing you know you're just a bitch/asshole. So again, if you smoke make it for you, and understand the risks that are involved. Be 18, and dont be irresponsible. Por favor.