Not Meant.

Big party.

Jase and I didn't talk much, but now that Casey's asleep I figured it'd be the perfect time to talk to Jase.

"Hi, babe." I greeted, coming into the room. He was sitting there with his laptop, and barely glanced up at me.

"Hey." He dryly replied, smacking his lips together.

"So, how was your day?" I bounced onto the bed, and heard him groan in annoyance.

"Kailey, do you mind?" He sighed, tiredly shifting his eyes to mine. "I really have a lot to do."

"Okay." I weakly smiled, giving him a kiss. A dirty idea came to mind, and so I pushed his laptop out of the way. I straddled him as he sat there, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Kai." He moaned. I moved my hips around, and deepened the kiss. "I can't."

"Jase." I whined.

"No, really. I have work to do." He frowned, hesitantly pushing me away.

"Not even for a quickie?" I pouted.

"We don't do quickies." He winked with a chuckle.

"Jase!" I moaned, tackling him and roughly nibbling his neck.

"Kailey." He got rough and pushed me back, pinned me down and stared at me. "I'm serious."

"Oh." I muttered, feeling rejected.

"Please, later tonight. I have to finish this." He begged, kissing my cheek.

"Okay." I sighed. Slowly after one last kiss, he resumed his position in front of the laptop. I left the room, and checked on Casey. I slowly closed his door and went back into the bedroom. I stripped my clothes off, and stood there naked walking around.

"You make it hard to concentrate." He whined from the bed.

"Oh, I'm sorry are you watching me?" I teased, bending down to get a pair of undies from the drawer. I bit my bottom lip and glanced over my shoulder at him. Unfortunately, he wasn't looking at me.



Surprisingly, we didn't have sex that night. Actually for the past few weeks we haven't. Tonight is a dinner party that Jase has decided to make, and I'm stressed.

"Babe, people are here." Jase informed, peeking his head into the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm just finishing my mascara." I assured, blowing a kiss to him then continued with the last of my mascara. Truth is, I'm not looking forward to tonight. I'm not even sure what the stupid dinner party is for, and thoughts of him having to leave again is worrying me.

I'm wearing a cute, tight, spaghetti strap mini dress. The top is almost like a tube top, and the bottom hugs my upper thighs. I lightly curled my hair and took out the extensions, just so I looked more professional.

"Ready yet?" Jase entered the room again, being impatient.

"Yes." I quickly left the bathroom, slipped on some heels, and walked out. Casey is in the designated room that we baby proofed for all the kids, with people around to watch of course.

"You look very beautiful." My mom muttered, giving me a hug.

"Thank you." I returned the smile, then glanced at Jase. He returned the look then turned his attention back to the guys that he escaped me to entertain. I didn't notice how many people were actually here, and it made me worry even more.

"Kailey." Kelsey rushed over, and I saw Leon put Lesley in with the other kids.

"Hey." I greeted, kissing her cheek.

"Beautiful night." She commented, glancing around. "Nice touch with the decorations and flowers."

"Thanks, I kind of went over board. But it's our first like huge dinner party." I confessed, biting my lip while I glanced around. So much dishes will have to be done after this. "So are they going on another business trip?"

"Wouldn't doubt it, Leon has been uptight lately." She groaned, rubbing her forehead.

"By the way, love the dress." I winked and she giggled.

"I thought it showed too much skin." She admitted, her cheeks lightly turning pink.

"Pssh." I cocked my head back and laughed. Suddenly I caught a glimpse of Megan and gasped. "Meg?"

"Kai!" She squealed, giving me a hug.

"It's been so long!" I whined, feeling tears in my eyes.

"I know." She groaned, a frown playing on her lips.

"This is one big dinner party." I laughed.

"Must be a new office or something being built." Jade commented, standing beside me.

"Probably." I agreed, giving her a hug as well.

"Yeah, they do big events just to announce it in hopes people will go tell other people and the word gets out faster." She laughed. Sounded like gossip in High school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, Jase is leaving again. huh?
Wonder what that will leave Luke and Kailey. :]