Not Meant.

Future plans.

Boring conversations filled the night, as we all ate outside at tables that we covered with white cloths. Candles were lit, and servers were up and about helping people. Everyone had a glass of champagne when Jase cleared his throat.

"As we all know, I have been with Kailey for a long time. Since we were like fifteen." He announced. I furrowed my brows and stared up at him as he stood, towering over everyone that's sitting down with dessert in front of them. "She is the mother of my child, the one I plan to be with the rest of my life. Tonight has been made because I want to ask her something."

"What?" Jade gasped. Everyone that was close to her just gawked in awe.

"Kailey, will you marry me and become Kailey Laud?" He got on one knee and I just sat there, speechless. My mouth slightly opened as he opened the box and a big diamond ring popped out.

"Wow." I breathed out, then glanced at my mom. Tears pricked her eyes as my father just nodded with a smile. "Yes." I answered, returning my attention to him. I stood up, and so did he. He slipped the ring on my finger and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted and twirled me around. We almost knocked the table over with my legs and everyone laughed, raised their glasses and drank to us.



"That was exciting." Layna giggled as we walked out to her vehicle.

"I know." I snorted, fingering the ring that's now on my finger.

"That thing is huge!" Brody commented, at which Layna's father smacked him upside the head.

"Don't mind him. Congratulations, darling." Layna's father complimented, kissing both my cheeks then got inside his Hummer. I turned to Layna with a smile.

"See you another time." I muttered and she nodded, giving me a hug then disappeared into the vehicle with Brody. I took a few steps and watched them walk away.

"Sweetie." My mom appeared, a smile on her lips.

"Hi, mom." I greeted, embracing her in a hug that I didn't want to release.

"If you don't want to do this, don't." She warned. I tensed a bit in shock then relaxed.

"What makes you think that?" I quirked a brow and she softly laughed.

"You don't even tell the boy you love him, nor does he do the same to you. That's what marriage is about, love." She whispered, taking cautious glances over towards Jase's direction as he talked to my brother and father.

"Mom." I groaned, but she shook her head cutting me off.

"I was just saying, darling. Your old room is always open if you need a break." She confessed, kissed my cheek and then walked towards their van. I stood there with a confused expression as the rest of my family came over, hugged me, commented about the ring then walked off.

"So are you happy?" Jase grinned, kissing my cheek with his arm around me. Using his free hand, he waved to my family and then we headed back inside. His family didn't have much to say, they were actually very happy when they left.

"I am." I nodded, shutting the door behind us. The worker's cleaned fast and I was thankful for that. But, the rich life isn't that great. I felt lazy, and no good. Someone put Casey to bed for me, and I didn't feel like a true mother for that. I don't want other people to do my job, that's why I was going to be a stay at home mom anyways.

"I'm thinking of getting a maid, or even a nanny." He randomly informed.

"Why?" I growled.

"Make it easier on you, especially when we have more kids." He purred, smoothly walking over and placing a hand on my stomach.

"Not going to happen, lover boy." I giggled pushing him away. "Besides, I want to be the one that cleans up. Wakes the kids up, gets them ready, walks them to school."

"Walks them to school?" He cut me off with a short laugh. "No, they'll have a designated driver until they are old enough to drive themselves."

"But, Jase." I whined.

"But nothing, Kailey." He sighed, lightly rubbing my cheek. "You are too beautiful to be burdened with such things."

"I'm not even gorgeous! If I was a model I could see! But I'm not, Jase! Have you been blinded or something?! I'm average okay?! Let me live an average life!" I screamed, shoving him away.

"No, damn it. You are with me. See that ring on your finger, that means you are mine, my territory. See that child up in that room, that is ours. See that vagina under your dress, that will carry the burden of more of our children, and I will take damn good care of you!" He yelled.

"I see." I whispered, shifting my eyes to the floor.

"I want what's best for you." He muttered, wrapping me in his arms. "I just want to provide for you and our child, and future children."

"Then let me be the mother that every child needs in their life." I choked out, and he sighed.

"Let's go to bed." He suggested, giving me a kiss and we both went up stairs. Changed and crawled into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you guys see that coming or no? :)
Hope you like the story still!