Not Meant.

Engagement sex.

I wasn't sure if it was the champagne that had gotten into me. But as we laid there with his arm draped over me, I realized that I wanted to have sex. I turned around, and suddenly felt shy. But then the urge kicked in again, so I kissed him.

"Hmm?" He moaned, slowly opening his beautiful gray eyes. I smiled at him, of which he returned.

"Make love to me." I cooed, leaning forward and kissing him again. "Don't pull out."

"Kailey." He whispered.

"Do it." I begged. He slowly slid his boxers off, then pulled off my under ware.

"Okay." He gave in. Leaning forward and kissing my neck.

"I love you." I whispered as his thrust sent that pulse of pleasure through my body. The feeling was indescribable.

"You're so wet." He dryly stated, then leaned forward and kissed me again. "It feels so amazing."

"Oh, Jase." I moaned, my hands going to his back as my legs wrapped around his waist and crossed over. "Harder."

"God." He groaned, thrusting repeatedly and moving his hips to the side.

"Jase!" I screamed, my nails digging sharply into his back. He continued his quicken pace, his breathing heavy and sweat dripped from his forehead onto my face. But at the time I didn't care, the way he felt was amazing. Until it continued for what seemed like hours. I was exhausted and he finally leaned forward. I could feel his penis pulse inside of me, as he thrust-ed one last time.

"Wow." He whispered.

"First sex as fiance." I giggled, my hands falling to my sides as I breathed heavily. My legs slightly shook, as I laid there taking deep breaths.

"Amazing." He cooed. "If this is how it is all time."

"I know." I finished his sentence and we both just smiled at each other. He opened his mouth, then closed it and rolled over.

"I need to use the bathroom." He commented, got up and left the room. I laid there, my hair sweaty and sticking to my face. I knew it was going to be painful to brush out, so I felt it was best to shower first.

"I'm taking a shower." I barged in the bathroom, Jase was just sitting on the toilet. "Something wrong?"

"No." He assured, a weak smile slowly revealing itself.

"You sure?" I furrowed my brows and he chuckled.

"Of course I am sure. I'll join you with that shower though." He offered.

"No sex." I begged, my vagina was already sore. I lifted the toilet seat up as he turned the shower on, and I peed. "Ouch."

"Just like when we first started doing it." He chuckled.

"Quit." I whined.

"Oh yeah, you got pissed at me that day." He reminisced.

"Yes, because it was cruel." I growled, my brows furrowing.

"No, it was because you were pregnant." He corrected. "None the less, I need to be more concerned about your feelings."

"Really?" I bit my bottom lip.

"Yes." He nodded, then motioned for me to join him in the shower. It was like that one day, we both washed each other and it was simple bliss.



I honestly didn't want to get up and take care of our son that morning. I laid there and groaned when I heard him crying for us.

"Isn't he too old to be crying like this?" I growled, rolling out of bed.

"Shh." Jase hushed me, and started to snore again.

"Lazy." I hissed, slipping on clothes and walked into Casey's room. "I'm here, I'm here. Come on."

"Ma." He giggled, roughly plopping down on his butt and stared up at me.

"Yes, mama is here." I smiled, bending over and lifting him. "Oh boy, you peepee'd. You need to use the potty." I pointed to his little potty chair and he just stared at me. "When you're old enough."

"Babe." Jase stood in the door way, his hair messy and eyes closed. "Breakfast?"

"Scrambled eggs, please." I answered, thinking he was offering to make it. So I changed Jase in the process, and kept glancing over at Jase.

"I was thinking egg burritos. Thank you babe." He walked back into our room and I swear I heard him plop down on our bed. I kicked the door open and stared at him.

"Nice." I rolled my eyes, then carefully walked down stairs with Casey. I sat him on the floor and headed to the kitchen, he followed me the whole time.

"Ugh!" Casey whined, putting his hand up for me. Which meant he wanted food. I grabbed him a little snack and he walked off contently. While he played with his car on the kitchen floor, I made breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahaha oh goodness, Kailey. What are you thinking?!