Not Meant.

Jealousy.

Jealousy. Oh that is not a familiar term with me. But yet, my eyes couldn't stop peeking at Luke and his girlfriend. I quickly looked back to Casey and gave him his juice. He leaned back, gut out, and lazily drank the juice without holding it. Meaning his teeth hold onto it.

"Ready to go?" I too quickly asked.

"A little uneasy, aye?" My mom teased, with a slight laugh.

"No." I muttered, then let out a deep sigh. "I'm just tired."

"Oh yes, I know how that is." She giggled, standing and grabbing Casey for me.
"You should probably quit work."

"Quit?" I choked out, feeling uneasy again.

"Yes, if you're having two kids. You should just stay home." She advised, kissing Casey's cheek.

"Ugh." I sighed, following her out to her SUV.



"Did you enjoy lunch with your mom?" Jase inquired, casually sitting on the couch with his laptop in his lap.

"Yep." I reply, setting Casey down. "It was very nice."

"That's good, good." He mumbled, staring intensely at the screen and typing extremely fast.

"How was your day?" I ask, taking a seat next to him and peeking over his shoulder.

"It was interesting." He shrugged, knowing I wouldn't be able to see anything anyways with that stupid screen he had put on his laptop that makes it to where only he can see.

"Sounds boring." I stood up and lifted Casey. "You tired baby?"

"Yeah." He yawned, and I smiled. I took him to his room, sat in the rocker chair and rocked him until he passed out.

"Is he asleep?" Jase quirked a brow, glancing up at me.

"Yep." I nodded, walking over. "His afternoon nap."

"Mhmm." He put the laptop down, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I rubbed his hair as he rested the side of his face on my stomach. "I am so excited for this new one."

"Jase." I giggled as he kissed my belly.

"What are you hoping it is?" He glanced up at me with a smile.

"Not sure. We already have a boy, I'm kind of hoping for a girl." I thought aloud and he chuckled.

"That would be cool." He agreed, shifting his eyes to my stomach again. "Adam thought I was crazy."

"Adam can suck cock." I childishly replied.

"Oh really?" He tilted his head to the side all child like.

"Yes, really." I grinned.

"Hmm." Suddenly I was on top of him and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Be careful." I warned, then slowly rubbed my stomach.

"Oh yeah." The smile on his face was so adorable. He looked at my belly with a look that I wish he would give me. "So, I heard something interesting."

"What is that?" I bit my bottom lip and he chuckled.

"Not like that." He ended my kinky thoughts. "I might have to go on another trip."

"For how long?" I pouted.

"Now don't give me that look." He frowned.

"How long." I repeated and he sighed.

"A month I believe." He answered. I slouched over and let out a deep breath. "Kailey."

"No, it's okay." I nodded, feeling tears in my eyes. "I'm just tired of you always going on trips."

"Always? This is my second one!" He yelled.

"No. Don't yell at me." I demanded, then got off him. "And yes, a second one. Second child, while I'm pregnant. It's pissing me off." I spat.

"Well, it's business. We can afford all the beautiful things we have, that's what counts." He stated, with an exaggerated stretch.

"Cool." I walked into the kitchen and made myself a hot pocket.

"So when are you quitting?" He inquired, coming into the kitchen.

"I've already quit." I referred to smoking.

"Really? They weren't upset?" He snorted. "Especially Luke."

"Huh?" I furrowed my brows. "Oh, I thought you meant smoking."

"No." He shook his head then glanced at me. "You haven't quit yet, have you?"

"I will, I will. I'll put in my two week notice tomorrow." I assured.

"Don't even give them a notice." He suggested, with a grin.

"That's rude. I want my boss to be able to find someone to replace me with, rather than fucking him over." I stated, and Jase scoffed.

"What does it matter? You'll be a mother of two and never work again." He grinned at that idea and walked over to me. "A mother of two." He whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around me. "With my children." He kissed my neck. "That gets me off."

"Jase." I moaned out, then the ding to the microwave went off and I jumped. "I have to eat."

"Fine." He sighed, walking towards the living. I grabbed the ranch, then glanced up at where Jase is sitting and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of a boring chapter, I need to figure out some things to make this story a bit more interesting lol what'cha think?