Not Meant.

Miscarry?

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I spat, glaring at Nick.

"Kailey." Jase sighed.

"Get out, Nick." I demanded and he just rose his brows.

"Why so testy?" Nick inquired, a smirk plastering on his lips.

"I hate you." I venomously spat.

"That's enough, Kailey." Jase sternly demanded. "Thank you for watching him, Nick."

"Pleasures all mine. When is dinner?" Nick placed his hands behind his head and sat back all the way.

"Jase." I sighed, going over and picking up Casey. "I'm disappointed."

"Excuse me?" Jase followed me up stairs to Casey's room.

"You heard me." I simply said, putting Casey on the changing table and changed his diaper. "See all this pee? Good job, daddy."

"That's enough." Jase repeated himself, and Casey giggled playing with a clean diaper.

"No, Jase it's not." I frowned. "I hate Nick."

"I hate Luke." Jase calmly replied.

"Really? Luke hasn't done anything to you." I snarled.

"Neither has Nick to you." Jase lamely replied.

"Oh he hasn't, has he? High school? You cheating on me, oh and not to mention him threatening to rape me today." Yeah, I went there. Yeah, fuck Nick. Yeah...wait what? "Huh?"

"That's childish, Kailey. Nick wouldn't do that. Luke keeps touching you, he doesn't respect this." He grabbed my left hand.

"So that's why you proposed." I jerked my hand from his. I grabbed Casey and walked out of the room.

"Don't walk away from me." Jase followed, quickly rushing down the stairs. I put Casey on the floor.

"No, Jase. I knew it was odd to propose to someone but never put a date on it." I cried out, roughly slipping the ring off and tossed it at him. "I don't want it anymore."

"Knock it off." He calmly said, taking cautious glances towards Nick.

"Nick, happy?" I hissed. "Now you can do whatever you want to me. Jase wont care. Come on, do it!"

"Enough." Jase demanded, as I got in Nick's face.

"Come on tough guy!" I screamed, my voice cracking in and out. I leaned forward and shoved Nick's shoulders.

"Jase." Nick addressed Jase. Jase came over and roughly yanked me away from him. I was being pulled up stairs, and watched Nick go towards Casey then started playing with him. When Jase wasn't look, Nick glanced up with a smile and kissed Casey's forehead.

"STOP!" I screamed at Nick, but I'm sure Jase thought I was screaming at him. Next thing I knew Jase shoved me inside our room. He threw me on the bed and slammed the door.

"I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you, but calm your fucking hormones down!" Jase screamed. I stood up and flailed my arms around.

"What's wrong with me?! You're the one acting like I am the biggest mistake you ever had! You don't even believe me over that piece of shit Nick! I can't believe you! I owned up to everything, eating lunch with Luke! Why the fuck would I lie about Nick?!" I shrieked. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I clenched it and sat on the bed again.

"What's wrong?" Jase sighed, then his voice turned into concern as he continued asking me if I was okay.

"Oww." I cried out, rubbing my stomach. "No." I begged, laying on my side and sweet talking my stomach. "Baby, calm down. Please. It's okay, mommy's fine."

"No." Jase cried out, then came over and cuddled me. He kissed my stomach repeatedly and talked to it as well. Tears fell down my cheeks as fear overwhelmed me.



I woke up, then touched my stomach. I looked around making sure there wasn't blood. Good. Jase wasn't around and I was by myself. I went to the bathroom and glanced at my stomach, I felt so relieved.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized to my fetus. I touched my stomach and sighed. "I wont ever argue again while you're in me. Okay? I'll leave. I love you." I walked out of the bathroom and went down stairs. Nick wasn't around and everything was cleaned.

"You're okay." Jase breathed out, coming over and wrapping me in his arms.

"Yeah." I weakly smiled.

"I didn't see any blood." He assured, probably thinking aloud to himself.

"Good." I nodded, a weak smile appearing on my face. "We cant fight like that."

"I know." He muttered, giving me a kiss. "I'm sorry."

"Me too." Then we kissed. "Where's Casey?"

"Asleep." He answered. I contently nodded and cuddled into Jase.
"I am so sorry, babe. I am so sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, Nick needs to just go away right?
Have you ever had someone get in the way of your relationship with someone, and the worst part being that someone is their best friend? Yeah, I dealt with that. Except it was two people, they were my ex's best friends and they were a couple as well. So my ex wanted us doing double dates and shit...ugh.