Not Meant.

Doesn't matter.

I didn't want Nick around at all. But Jase insisted on having him over when I was at work, but finally my two weeks were done and now I'm home all the time.

"Nick isn't coming over today, is he?" I dried the pan that I used to make break fast with then put it away.

"Why?" Jase groaned, taking a seat at the Island counter and watched me.

"Because I'm not around Luke anymore, so you should have the same respect." I answered, not caring if I sounded like a bitch.

"Kailey." Jase frowned, intensely staring at me.

"What?" I sighed, taking a seat on the couch. Jase followed and stood there as Casey ran around.

"Why do you have to be so crude sometimes?" He quietly asked, as if the lower he speaks the better it is.

"Me? Ask your friend. He pinched my ass yesterday, Jase." I reminded and Jase rolled his eyes.

"I didn't see it, and when I looked over his hand wasn't any where near you." He defended.

"Okay. What ever." I spat, standing up. "I'll invite Luke over, or just go meet up with him some where." I shrugged and grabbed my phone.

"Kailey." His voice was filled with disapproval and that made me grin.

"Yeah?" I nonchalantly reply, glancing up at him.

"We're not arguing anymore, not while you're pregnant." He informed, at which I shrugged again.

"Who said this was an argument? Decisions have been made, no arguing needed." I slyly explain, biting my bottom lip. "I'm taking Casey out for lunch, maybe have him play at the park."

"No." Jase immediately growled. "Damn it, quit."

"Quit what?! I'm going to hang out with my friends, you hang out with yours." I hissed, when Jase came over and snatched my phone. "That's mature."

"More mature than what you're acting right now." He retorted.

"How so?" I placed a hand on my hip.

"The only reason you're going to hang out with Luke is because you don't like me hanging out with Nick, and I despise Luke." He pointed out, at which I laughed.

"Layna and Brody are going to be there too." I stated, trying to grab my phone.

"I'm going to tell Nick not to come over today, I have work anyways." He spat, throwing my phone on the couch and stalked up stairs.

"Good, so I don't have to leave." I sang, grabbing Casey and spinning around. I heard Jase groan but soon it was quiet. I stopped spinning and put Casey down, of which he tried to stand up but had technical difficulties, causing me to laugh.

;D

Truth is I never sent a message to Luke in the first place. I'm just tired of Jase always getting his way and not caring about what I have to say. So, I made dinner and awaited Jase to come home.

"Hey." Jase greeted, taking his coat off and putting it in the closet.

"Smells good." Came Nick's voice. I narrowed my eyes at Jase and let out a silent sigh.

"What did you make?" Jase inquired, as I grabbed the high chair and moved it in the other room. I made Casey's plate, along with mine and left. "Where's Luke?"

"I think she's ignoring you." Nick chuckled. I rolled my eyes and buckled Casey in.

"Kailey." Jase entered, waving at Nick to eat. I didn't bother to make eye contact, instead I put Casey's food in front of him and supervised as he ate. "Talk to me, damn it."

"Why?" I rose my brows. "Not like it matters what I say anyways." I shrugged, taking a bite of my food.

"Wow, really?" He sighed. I shrugged again, and continued eating. "How mature."

"Damn dude." Nick howled with laughter as Jase joined him. "She told you."

"Shut up." Jase demanded then I heard him open a can. I looked at Casey with a weak smile, then slowly placed a hand on my stomach. I feel so bad for this new child, along with Casey, for having parents like Jase and I.

Dinner was good, and I cleaned the dishes after putting Casey to sleep. Nick and Jase sat down stairs, watching TV then casually talked about their jobs.

"Hey, can you get me another beer?" Jase called, possibly addressing me. None the less, I ignored him and dried the last dish. "Kailey."

"What?" I turned, stopping half way up the stairs.

"I asked for another beer." He frowned and I shrugged.

"Get it yourself." I spat, then went to our room and shut the door. I changed, then grabbed my pillow going into Casey's room. I laid on the couch in there and slowly drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you think Kailey has a right to be upset?
Or do you think in actuality that Nick is just being a good friend to Jase by telling him what he sees?
Now doesn't that make you think, hmmm?
And what if Nick "grabbing Kailey's ass" is all her imagination?
Just like outside of her work, when he talked about not needing protection. ?
Let me know your thoughts, yeah?