Not Meant.

Caught.

Time flew by, and all we did was argue about Nick. Argue about Luke. Hell even some new guy was coming around making them a trio. When I told Jase about the name I want for our son, yes another boy. He flipped and wanted to name him something else. None the less, I am going to name him Rodney Laud. Of which Jase gave in and said his name with a British Accent as a joke.

"Jase." I came down stairs, setting Casey on the floor. My stomach is a lot bigger now, and Rodney continues to move around more and more each day.

"Yeah?" Jase sighed. Grabbing his suit case.

"Where are you going?" I question, out of breath so I took a seat.

"I told you a week ago that I'm going on a trip." He groaned.

"I don't recall." I reply, narrowing my eyes. He's been leaving on these trips once a month, for a week straight.

"Well, I have to go." He kissed my forehead, rustled Casey's hair then hurried out the door.

"Ma." Casey rushed over with a book, then stared at my belly.

"You're going to have a baby brother." I told him, a big smile appearing on my face as he tried to comprehend what I meant.

"Hello, hello." Jade barged in, her stomach is bigger as well.

"Hi." I greeted, then stared at her belly. "I can't believe that's going to be Nick's."

"Oh hush." Jade sighed, taking a seat next to me. Casey rushed over to her and kissed her cheek.

"I hope he only pays child support and is never around." I evilly plotted, at which Jade hit my arm.

"Kailey, be nice." She scolded then smiled at Casey. "How's my little man doing?" Next thing we know Casey mutters gibberish and walks over to where he fell earlier and makes an 'oooh' sound. Then he ran over to his toy and brought it to her.

"Wow." I laughed, and Jade joined.

"So, Rodney aye?" Jade inquired, with a quirked brow.

"Yep." I nodded, touching my belly.

"Are you excited?" She bit her bottom lip.

"Are you?" I repeated and she slouched forward.

"Touche." She stared at Casey with that look. That look I had when I envisioned having Casey, that look that means she's dreading it.

"Don't look at it as anything but a blessing." I begged.

"I know, he's going to complete my life." She smiled, referring to her soon to be baby boy as well.

"He shall." I agreed, a big grin coming across my face as I cuddled next to her and we sat there staring at Casey running around.



Jase wasn't the same when he returned home. He missed the baby shower, and he seemed a lot happier. I couldn't help but be suspicious.

"So, I put Casey to bed." I inform, watching him as he unpacked.

"That's good." He nodded, then went inside the bathroom. I heard the shower, so I followed inside. "What are you doing?!"

"What do you mean?" I frowned, until I saw the hickey on his collar bone. I couldn't remove my sight from him, I was glued. I felt my breath catch in my throat as I stood there, emotionless.

"Kailey." Jase whispered. He finally broke my trance, of which I stepped out. "Kailey!"

"No, I understand." I choked out. Packing my bags.

"No, she's just a girl." He cooed, trying to stop me.

"A girl that you have a hidden relationship with half way across the United States! No wonder you keep leaving." I spat, taking the ring off for the last time. I grabbed his hand then placed it there. "Give that to her."

"No." He childishly cried out.

"Good bye." I sigh, grabbing my clothes and tossing them in a bag.

"Stop it, Kailey." He demanded, grabbing my arm.

"Quit, Jase. Or I might miscarry." I warned, pushing him away. "Or is that what you want?" I calmly ask.

"You should know better than that." He stared at me with a hidden emotion behind his eyes.

"Then let me go." I quietly plea. Once he released me, I started packing my bags again.

"Go ahead and take Casey too." He muttered, walking back to the bathroom.

"Now you don't want him?" I choked out, feeling the sadness Casey would if he was older and heard that.

"No, but we all know he's a mommy's boy." He explained before closing the door. I called my parents house, but no one answered. Maybe they were tired of hearing me cry to them, so I called the only other person I could think of. Layna.

"I can't have you and Casey come over, I'm so sorry." She apologized as I finished grabbing my stuff. I slowly released the phone and then took a seat. I returned it to my ear and let out a deep breath.

"I appreciate it." I thanked, then hung up. I didn't have any where to go.

"Hey." Jase entered the room, and I slowly looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "Take the spare room."

"Okay." I whispered, standing and going into the familiar spare room. I laid on the bed and curled on my side. I shouldn't cry, Rodney could feel it all. I can't cry. Instead, I sang. I sang to my beautiful baby and drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dang, getting these two compared to Ron and Sam kind of made me laugh. But then I'm like, fml I know how annoying those two were last season of Jersey Shore. XD I shall fix this. Thank you so much for commenting about it. <3