Not Meant.

Groan.

The next day was uneventful to be honest. Jase and I fooled around, watched a movie, fooled around more, ate, took a shower together and then he took me home. But not without an argument of course.

"So, why wouldn't you want to go on a family vacation again?" He growled, growing angrier and angrier by the moment.

"Because, I'm not going to leave for a week. I have a life, you know?" I lied, it was because I wasn't comfortable around their rich life style.

"You're not telling me the truth, Kailey. Why wont you just tell me?" He snarled, pulling up to my house.

"Because, I don't want to offend you." I sighed, trying to open the door. He locked me in. I rolled my eyes and popped the knob up, which in result made him speed off to where I couldn't get out without hurting myself. "Jase, quit being so rude!"

"You first! Now tell me, Kailey. Or." He stopped his threat and stared at me.

"Or what?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes.

"I'll tell you when you tell me." He stubbornly demanded.

"Fine, your family is really proper compared to me." I spat out, then covered my mouth. I slouched in my the chair and hung my head. "Yeah, that's right I said it. They're all rich, and I wasn't raised to have proper etiquette."

"Oh please." He groaned with annoyance. "You're just being ridiculous."

"Really? They eat their spaghetti with a spoon, do you see me doing that?" I questioned. "They talk all proper while I use slang."

"When have you used slang?" He retorted.

"Oh, I do. I do!" I screamed, unclasping my seat belt.

"Put it back on, I'm going at a fast speed." He warned.

"Then slow down." I demanded and surprisingly he did. "Why do you even want me? Why don't you find a rich girl?"

"You heard what my dad said at dinner." He sighed. "Besides, you're my first love."

"Love?" I repeated, my heart skipping a beat.

"Well, no. Not exactly." He stammered, of course he had to ruin the moment. "Crush, what ever you want to call it."

"What were you saying earlier?" I changed the subject, he already killed the butterflies in my stomach.

"I was saying, or we're done." He finished, stopping in front of my house and stared me dead in the eyes.

"Well then." I paused, opening the door. "Maybe that's best."

"You're not doing this to get out of a stupid family vacation." He warned.

"Don't be naive." I hissed, slamming the door shut.

"You can't just walk away, Kailey!" He screamed at me, then I heard his door slam. I quickened my pace to my front door but he caught up with ease. "Stop, damn it."

"Jase, quit it." I plead as he roughly grabbed my arms and shoved me against my garage doors.

"No, you quit it. Why do we insist on fighting? I don't want to fight anymore, Kailey. Please, just come with me. It's only for a few nights." He begged.

"I can't." I whispered.

"And why not?" He groaned.

"Because my parents wont let me!" I caved, taking in deep breaths. "I already know they wont, trust me."

"My dad owns your dad, they will." He vindictively stated, releasing me. I stared at him with a mix of bewilderment and disgust. "What?"

"That was cruel." I spat, slowly shaking my head.

"Kailey." He sighed.

"No, Jase. That's it. I'm done." I shoved past him and went inside my house, locking the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahahaha Jase and Kailey are so ridiculous. XD