Not Meant.

Dropping off and staying.

Gone.

I was out of that house, completely. Luke helped me out more than I had expected, it was very sweet of him. I went to my house and got my bed set, then saved up money for a bed set for Casey. Luke would come over and watch movies with Casey and I, life was good.

"I'm bringing over Macaroni and cheese!" Luke announced as he entered my apartment.

"Peas?!" Casey came running into the room.

"With pizza!" Luke added, and Casey squealed and ran around. I walked over to Luke and gave him an awkward hug, only because of my belly.

"You're too nice." I let out a deep breath.

"Naw, I'm just awesome." He chuckled going into the kitchen. Casey quickly followed then tried climbing on his high chair. "Whoa buddy, calm down." He scolded, grabbing Casey before he fell back.

"So, is your girl friend ever going to join us for dinner? Because if I was her, I'd be mad jealous." I giggled, grabbing bowls and plates.

"Yeah." Luke mumbled then served the food.

"Are you okay?" I furrowed my brows.

"I'm fine, we just kind of... broke up." He gulped and then grabbed the drinks.

"Wow." I muttered. "I'm sorry."

"It's all good, she wanted to move out of state and well... I didn't want to join her." He assured with a half smile. "I'm kind of content down here."

"That's good." I smiled, then lightly bit my bottom lip.

"And you? How's Jase doing?" He inquired, and I snorted.

"Probably enjoying the single life. He called earlier, wanting to know if I can drop Casey off tomorrow." I informed and Luke nodded.

"Cool." He assured then let out a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" I furrowed my brows, shifting my eyes to Casey as he tried eating on his own.

"I'm moving." He muttered.

"Where?" I felt my breath catch in my throat.

"Not sure. I can't continue making the rent though." The corner of his lips went down for a minute then his smile returned. "Don't worry though."

"No, no. Luke, you can move in here." I suggested, looking around.

"I don't know." He chuckled.

"Really, I want you to. Casey adores you, and it's...it's nice." I muttered, staring at the floor.

"I'll think about it." He finally answered with a genuine smile on his face. Casey was focused only on his food, I mean I didn't expect him to know what was going on anyways. None the less, having Luke live with us would be nice.

<3

"Casey!" Jase yelled as I got out of the car with him. I told Jase that I would drop him off, because Luke offered to drive me there.

"Da!" Casey screamed back and ran into Jase's arms. I stood there with Casey's bag that has his favorite blanket and stuffed animal.

"So, Luke again?" Jase chuckled, glancing behind me towards Luke then shifted his eyes to mine. "I see you didn't waste any time."

"Shut up." I growled, shoving the bag into Jase's side.

"Watch out, our son is here." Jase scolded with a shake of his head.

"When can I pick him up?" I asked, folding my arms over my big belly.

"In three days." Jase answered, at which I nodded.

"Okay." I kissed Casey's cheek, then lightly touched his head. "I love you."

"Love you." Casey replied with a big smile. I returned that smile, then walked to Luke's car. He got out and opened the door for me, helping me inside.

"See, mommy is with a new guy." Jase told Casey.

"That's not good to tell the kid." Luke spat. "Considering Kailey and I are not together."

"Yeah, what ever man." Jase replied then walked inside with our son. I let out a deep breath as Luke gently shut the car door, then got inside the driver's seat.

"He is an asshole." Luke growled, starting the car and slowly drove off.

"Luke." I sighed and he shook his head.

"No, Kailey. He doesn't even deserve you, or the kids." He start sniffling and then wiped his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I muttered, and he nodded.

"Some day, he'll open his eyes." He thought aloud, and drove back to my apartment.

"Yeah." I agreed, and we both went inside. "Luke."

"Yeah?" He replied, standing in the door way.

"Will you stay here tonight?" I bit my bottom lip, feeling very nervous to even ask. "I, I don't want to be alone."

"Okay." He smiled with a slight nod, and shut the door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww... :] Sorry it took so long to update.

I, kind of... :( Well, my Pawpaw (grandpa) died. I found him, I mean that's no excuse. I was partying last weekend and stuff... However, I'm trying not to make this story all depressing just because my thoughts are kind of...well depressing. Thank you for reading and sorry for the slow updates.