Not Meant.

Morning.

Having Luke stay the night made me feel safe. I couldn't sleep until he came in and cuddled me. I guess he had the same idea that I had.

"Luke." I whispered, and he mumbled something incoherent back.
"I'm pregnant."

"Oh, I thought you just ate a lot tonight." He laughed back, snuggling his nose into my shoulder.

"It's not yours." I reminded, and heard him lightly chuckle; his laugh growing silent.

"And?" Was he being serious? I took in a deep breath.

"Doesn't that bother you?" I sniffled, feeling the tears.

"Go to sleep, Kailey." He softly demanded, letting out a deep breath.

"Okay." I muttered.

"Good night." He kissed my shoulder.

"Good night." I replied, a small smile going across my lips.



It was so different waking up that morning. I smelt the smell of breakfast and immediately smiled. Luke is making break fast. I slowly rose out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

"Hungry?" He grinned, turning around. He was only wearing boxers and it made me weak to my knees.

"Yeah." I nodded, taking a seat.

"I wasn't asking you." He teased, then knelt down in front of me and lightly touched my stomach.

"Ouch." I whined as little Rodney kicked inside my stomach.

"Well then." Luke chuckled, standing. "I'll take that as a yes."

"So, do you work today?" I quirked a brow, drinking the orange juice Luke sat down in front of me.

"Yep." He sighed. "Can you survive without me?" He pouted, causing me to giggle. "Also, my cell phone will be on. Call me if anything happens, if you call and don't say anything. I'll rush over here immediately, as a matter of fact if you call I'll automatically be on my way."

"Okay." That stupid grin wouldn't go away as I stared at him while he continued cooking.

"Good." He made our plates and sat them down. He pour more orange juice then joined me, and we both ate.

"It's going to be so boring." I frowned, glancing around the place.

"When do you go back to work?" He inquired, his mouth full of bacon. I laughed with a shake of my head.

"After I have this baby." I answered, feeling my stomach.

"Ah." He smiled when he glanced at my baby bump, but quickly looked away as if I wouldn't notice. Luke was cute all in himself, his hair lightly went into his face so he jerked his head to get it out of the way. When we finished breakfast, he got dressed and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of boring, but none the less... cute right? :]