Not Meant.

Photographic proof.

Kelsey came over with Lesley, she's pregnant again. Leon even stopped by, since he dropped them off.

"Nice place." Leon commented, glancing around.

"Thanks." I muttered, holding Lesley in my arms.

"I heard about your argument with Jase." He sighed, taking a seat.

"And?" I quirked a brow, shifting my eyes to his.

"Jase is pissed." Kelsey finished, casually glancing at Leon.
"It's best if I be the one. Let's not jeopardize your job."

"Okay." Leon nodded, kissing Kelsey then walked out.

"What happened?" I insisted, nervously biting my lip.

"Jase is pretty pissed, he even called things off with some girl he was seeing." She explained.

"Why would he do that?" I wrapped my arms around Lesley and frowned.

"I heard it's because you're getting to him." She shrugged. "Or maybe he isn't over you?"

"I think the second one." Luke butted in, drinking a soda. "He assumed that Kailey was with me."

"Aren't you two?" Kelsey furrowed her brows, confused.

"No." I shook my head, letting out a sigh.

"Really?" She was confused, and stared at the floor. "But you live together, share a room."

"That doesn't mean anything, we like the company." Luke explained.

"Sorry I assumed." She apologized with a weak smile.

"Many do." I sighed.

"My sister swears that we're together, so it's only fair yours does too." Luke mused, staring at me with a grin. Did he realize how much it hurt? I lightly laughed then turned to Kelsey.

"Is he going to kill me?" I asked, and Kelsey glanced at Luke.

"He's a cop, I highly doubt he would." She answered, at which I laughed.

"No, not Luke." I giggled. "I mean, Jase."

"I don't think so." She wasn't even sure herself. "You've been in his life for too long."

"Yeah." I nodded, letting out a deep breath.

"He's having a kid's party, he wants only you to go, though." She informed.

"Great." I muttered, glancing at the floor.

"I don't think I want Kailey to go alone." Luke spoke up.

"I'll be there, so will her brothers." Kelsey assured.

"Promise?" Luke demanded, and she laughed.

"Yes." Then she shifted her attention to me. "Maybe you both talking needs to happen."

"Yeah." I lightly agreed. "Well, let's make Lesley some food."

"Yum!" Lesley giggled, then ran to the kitchen. Kelsey followed me and Luke just went down the small hall to our room.

"I need an honest opinion." Kelsey whispered.

"What?" I sighed.

"Do you still love Jase?" She took me by surprise and I let out a deep breath.

"I always will." I choked out, shifting my eyes to the living room.

"Then talk to him." She begged and I just laughed.

"Easier said then done." I muttered. Things with Luke will never get better. He doesn't want me, and that only tore at me day by day. On the other side, Jase is a jerk but the father of my two kids. I am not even twenty one yet. This is too much for one person.



Kelsey was right, Jase did have a party for all the kids. Jade's son was running around, playing with Casey and Stanley. Nataliey, Lesley, and Rodney were playing as well.

"Hi." I greeted, standing beside Jase.

"Glad you made it." He quietly greeted, glancing around for Luke probably.

"He didn't come." I assured, at which Jase nodded.

"I'm glad." He half heartily chuckled. "Because I have some pictures for you to see."

"Oh?" I gulped, following Jase inside.

"What kind of pictures?" I rose a brow, as Jase pulled out an envelope. I was shocked to see Luke's lips pressed against another man's. I took a step back in shock.

"It's not photo shop neither. I figured you can take them home, and ask him if you'd like." He was pleased with himself, but then I just laughed. It made perfect sense as to why Luke didn't see me like that. "I'm confused."

"I told you that Luke and I aren't like that, Jase. You should learn to trust." I winked and walked out, with the pictures in my bag.

"Then why are you taking them with you?" He followed, desperate for a different reaction.

"I figured Luke would like his own photos." I shrugged, going to Jade, Megan and Kelsey.

"So?" Kelsey asked.

"Nothing." I smiled, staring at our kids playing. My mom joined us, with a glass of champagne in her hand and handed me one.

"You aren't pregnant again, are you?" She questioned, playfully smiling at me.

"No, I am not." I answered, accepting the glass. We both stood there and watched the kids.

"This was nice of Jase." She abruptly said.

"Yeah." I agreed, glancing over my shoulder at him. "It is."
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN!!! :D
You didn't see that coming did you? hahahaha