Not Meant.

Today's the day.

"Today's the day!" Luke bounced in the room, fixing his hair and let out a deep breath.

"Calm down, calm down." I teased, rounding the boys up.

"I am just excited." He commented, then stared at the door as a shadow came over.

"Hello?" Another man's voice was heard and a knock soon followed.

"Okay." Luke rushed over and opened it.

"Hey." The guy greeted, giving Luke a hug.
"Kailey?"

"Tyler?" I gulped, and we both stared at each other dumb founded.

"You know each other?" Luke sighed, at which I ran a hand through my hair.

"Yeah." I laughed, and soon Tyler hugged me.

"How have you been?" He inquired, nervously standing around after the hug.

"Good and you?" I retorted.

"Not bad." He confessed, glancing at Luke.

"I didn't know you liked guys." I giggled.

"I didn't know I had to inform the world." He winked, and we both laughed.

"Well, I am happy for you. And you better take care of Luke." I warned.

"No worries." He nodded.

"That's kind of why, Tyler is here." Luke let out a deep breath.

"Oh God." I braced myself.

"I want your blessing into letting Luke move in with me." Tyler blurted out, and the two got quiet.

"Oh." I whispered, taking a seat. Luke has lived with me for so long. "Wow."

"I know, I told Tyler it was a gutsy move. But, I mean... I'm ready to take my relationship with him to that next level." Luke spoke to me as if I was his mother or something, which caused me to laugh.

"No, it's not that. It's, wow. I'm so used to you here." I glanced around, and watched the boys run around. "What am I going to do without you? What are they going to do?"

"Awe, don't guilt trip me." Luke frowned, taking a seat beside me.

"I'm not. I'm not. I want you to do whatever makes you happy." I assured, a small smile appearing on my face. "Just, are you still going to be in their life?"

"He better be." Tyler butted in.

"And why is that?" Luke retorted.

"Those kids fucking love you." Tyler hissed. "You will not disappoint them."

"That's good." I smiled, staring at my boys. "Does Jase know?"

"Jase and I don't even talk." Tyler hissed. "He can run as fast he want, off the shortest bridge, without any water under it."

"Now, Tyler." Luke scolded.

"I kid, I talked to him the other day. He's known I've been gay." Tyler explained. "That's why he distanced himself from me in High school, you see I had a crush on him. A big one. That's why I wasn't too fond of you."

"Oh." I giggled.

"Eww." Luke whined, with a shake of his head. "The two people I've liked so far here, like that douche."

"Shut up." Tyler demanded, shaking his head. "So, do we have your blessing?"

"Yes, yes you do." I agreed. "It'll be hard though."

"Oh, I know." Luke gave me a hug. "I am going to miss you, but trust I shall visit. A lot."

"Good." I whispered.

"Yay! I've prepped my apartment for this." Tyler squealed, jumping up and down.

"Ugh, another apartment." Luke teased and Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Nothing is never good enough." Tyler addressed me and I just laughed.

So we spent the rest of the day talking about how they met, and stuff like that. If I must admit, I am happy for Luke. Even if deep down, I wish it was me he would be happy with. But Luke is right, I love Jase.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwww <3
I'm sorry you guys. But c'mon, Luke's happiness is more important right?
But I have to ask, did anyone see this coming?