Not Meant.

Old fashioned Megan party invite.

"So, he's really moving out?" Jase asked as I dropped the kids off to his house.

"Yep." I confirmed, taking a deep breath.

"That was unexpected." He chuckled, watching the boys run around in the backyard.

"I know." I sighed, sitting on the swinging chair outside.

"Kailey." He muttered, at which I shifted my attention to him.
"Why don't we try again?"

"Because." I muttered.

"That's not an answer." He frowned.

"Because, Jase. We aren't meant remember?" I sniffled.

"What do you mean? We have two amazing boys, we were engaged." He ranted, continuing to go on and on about how I was his first and vice versa.

"You never told me you loved me once!" I screamed, having enough. I stood up and glared at him. "Not once, Jase! Why?! You don't love me! You never did! Maybe if you ever told me that you loved me, then maybe we could try things again. But as far as I see it, you will never love me."

"Don't say that." He cried out, tears filling his eyes. "Stop, Kailey. You know how I feel."

"I don't, Jase. I honestly don't." Tears fell down my cheeks, and that was my cue to leave.

</3

The last week, Luke and Tyler have been over getting Luke's things. I called Megan crying, and she actually came over with me. A small smile on her face.

"At least Luke's going to be happy?" She assured, and I laughed.

"Yeah." I muttered, and we both looked around my now empty house. I mean, it's not that empty but Luke's stuff is gone.

"You know what you need?" She jumped up and down.

"What?" I sighed.

"My parents are gone, and want me to watch over the house." She squealed.

"Megan, I'm too old for this." I laughed.

"Come on, Kailey. Like old times, and we are not too old. We're twenty!" She corrected, while dancing around. "You need to get out."

"Yeah." I muttered, and she bit her bottom lip; giving me the look. "Megan."

"Kailey."

"Megan."

"Kailey."

"Fine." I caved and she jumped around.

"Yay!" She squealed, grabbing her phone and sent a text.

"Who are you telling?" I groaned.

"Your brother." She teased. "He said I couldn't."

"Oh so this was just a bet?" I playfully rolled my eyes and she laughed.

"Not just that. I get amazing sex tonight." She grinned. "And he isn't pulling out."

"Oh god." I groaned. "The reason for my soon to be niece or nephew relied on my going to a party. Why do you tell me these things?!"

"I kid!" She laughed, then hurried off. "I wasn't!" She screamed before getting in her vehicle and started it. "Are you coming?"

"Right now?" I furrowed my brows.

"Yeah, come on. I have your outfit picked at my house." She winked and I sighed, locking the door behind me. If you're wondering about my kids, they're with Jase. Whom has been extra nice since our argument. I mean, he would hug me and try to say something but I walk out.

"Let's get everything all set up." Brody howled.

"Brody, shut up." I laughed and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Isn't he a mature married man?" Megan teased, grabbing plastic cups.

"Totally." I agreed, grabbing the plastic balls. Beer pong tables were set up, and Brody was working on the radio. I had a feeling that tonight is going to be an old fashioned Megan party.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahaha the ending of the story is coming... >:D