Not Meant.

Hugs.

A month has passed and surprisingly Jase hadn't tried to talk to me. He was preoccupied with Charlie, whom didn't mind of course having more time with his best friend. Megan was around Brad more, connected to my brother's dick or something. So, Tyler and I hung out majority of the time.

"Pathetic." Tyler cursed under his breath, staring at Brad.

"Oh relax." I groaned, the kid was obsessed with my brother or something. What's with guys and their best friends? Territorial much? I rolled my eyes and continued reading a book.

"Well, I mean really. I thought it was supposed to be bro's before ho's?" Tyler growled, then looked at Jase and Charlie.

"Maybe you should hang out with Charlie, he has the same issue when Jase and I used to be together." I advised and heard someone clear their throat. I glanced up. "Speak of the devils."

"Kailey." Jase muttered, glaring at Tyler.

"Jase." Tyler replied for me.

"Tyler." Charlie said, causing me to laugh.

"Kailey!" I howled, until I saw the look on Jase's face. I stood with a sigh.
"Yes?"

"Can we talk?" Jase questioned. "Alone."

"Yeah." I muttered, not that Tyler was much company anyways. Charlie groaned and took a seat next to Tyler, they'll be best friends soon enough.

"Why are you hanging around Tyler?" Jase questioned, glaring over his shoulder at the poor guy.

"Lonely." I shrugged.

"You don't have to be." He sincerely informed, stopping in front of me. It was so abrupt that I slightly bumped into him.

"Jase." I groaned. "I thought we discussed this?"

"We didn't discuss it enough, Kailey. Haven't you missed me at all?" He questioned, his gray eyes staring deeply into mine.

"Ugh." Of course I did, I couldn't sleep! Do you not see the bags under my eyes?! "Kind of."

"Wow, Kailey. You are so stubborn." He spat, his lips forming into a frown.

"Am not." I folded my arms across my chest and glared.

"Are too." He retorted. "Look, I'm not going to argue with you on how stubborn you are. I actually thought you meant when you said you cared about me, but I guess you lied."

"Woah, I didn't lie." I gasped, grabbing his arm before he could walk too far away. "I didn't lie."

"Yeah, totally." He scoffed, staring at Tyler again.

"Jase, I have missed you." I whispered, staring at the floor and released his arm. "It's not even funny. You can be so toxic for me, but yet I still feel so much more happier when I'm around you."

"Then why do we continue to do this?" He questioned, and I shrugged.

"Maybe you like the challenge?" I suggested, at which he snorted.

"Or maybe you like the abuse?" He added, and I rolled my eyes.

"Totally." I agreed with a wink, then we both grew silent. He touched the sides of my face, then bent down and kissed me. It went from a nice subtle kiss to a full on make out session, that is till the bell rang and informed us that lunch is officially over.

...

After school, Jase caught up to me and grabbed my hand; leading me to his car. He opened the door for me and I easily slid in. Then he took me to his house, where I leaned through the driver's window and kissed him.

"Come inside." I whispered in his ear, and seductively walked away. Sure enough, his door shutting echoed and I felt a body pressed behind me.

"Anyone home?" He inquired, at which I shook my head.

"Not that I know of." I muttered, kissing him roughly. He pressed me against the door and lifted me up. We made out for a few good minutes till someone cleared their throat.

"Brad." Jase formally greeted, setting me on my feet.

"Jase." Brad replied, then eyed me down. "That was a disturbing site. Didn't you see my car outside?"

"I forget you have a car now." I sighed, walked past him into the kitchen.

"Well quit forgetting." He demanded, when Megan came in the room.

"Hi." She greeted, giving me a hug.

"I forgot you don't talk to me at school anymore, so you give me a hug as a greeting here as if you hadn't seen me all day." I sarcastically said after we embraced, and I was now looking in the fridge.

"Kailey." Megan whined, and I just rolled my eyes.

"I know, oh I'm so sorry Kay-Kay. I'm just really happy with your brother, I thought he was using me for rides but he has his own car and now he picks me up! I love you, truly, like a sister." I made my voice sound overly girly as a gesture of it being Megan that I was posing as.

"Fortunately for you, that is basically what I was going to say." She shrugged, knowing she couldn't get mad for that was the truth. Jase walked over and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Play nicely." He whispered in my ear, then kissed my cheek and walked over to my brother. The two of them gossiping and leaving us girls to our bitching.

"Well, Megan. It's not fun. I miss my friend." I scolded, taking in her beautiful appearance that I have missed dearly.

"I miss you too, Kailey." She weakly smiled and we embraced in a hug. "I didn't realize I was abandoning you."

"Well, you were." I teased with a smile.

"Wont happen again." She assured and I rolled my eyes.

"Totally." I laughed. "It's okay, just show me love every once in a while."

"I will." She promised and we both scavanged the fridge for food.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, a reunion isn't that too cute? :)