Last Night

one/one

The night was peaceful. The wind was calm and there were no clouds covering the sky. There were no barking cars or the sound of police sirens - not yet anyways - it was almost a miracle. A young man was walking on the sidewalk, a pack of beer in his hand and a small frown on his face. His worn leather jacket smelled of cigarettes and weed while he had messed his hair up so that it looked as if he had just woken up. Ash, the stupid name his stoner parents had chose for the boy, was walking down to the house down the road where you could already hear the bass in the music thumping. His mind was clouded by thoughts that made him quite disconnected to the outside world so that he only noticed that he had arrived at his destination when he saw the teenagers laughing loudly and smoking outside of the house. Ash was met with loud greetings and invitations to come join them but he only smiled and waved, declining their offers as he stepped into the house.

The minute he opened the door, the full force of the music hit him. Teenagers were dancing and laughing, drinks in their hand. Once again everyone who saw the young man enter greeted him loudly but once again he only flashed them a smile before heading towards the kitchen. Ash wasn’t interested in entertaining anyone tonight, there was just one thought on his mind that night. The kitchen was less crowded but the only people that were there were playing drinking games. Ash instantly noticed Paul, the son of the owners of the house who obviously weren’t home at the moment. Paul was playing beer-pong with a bunch of people, his arms around the shoulders of two girls. Ash snickered and rolled his eyes, amused by his friend’s actions. That guy was so horny it was unbelievable, although Ash shouldn’t be saying much if he thought about it. Shrugging those thoughts away, Ash went and tapped Paul on the shoulder after depositing his beers in the fridge.

“Hey, Ash! How’s it going, bro?!” the man said all too loudly, making everyone look at the boy. Ash smirked, quite happy with the attention but where he would’ve usually dwelled on it and flirted with people he only nodded his head.

“Nice party, mate. Hey, do you know where Luke is?” An innocent question enough, even though Ash knew people had noticed the looks that passed between them and how close they seemed. But the young man knew that this night no one would question it since Luke would be moving the next day.

“Yeah, I think he’s in the basement.” Paul replied shortly since one of the girls on his arm had suddenly shown interest in him and now had her lips attached to his. Smirking, Ash patted the other man’s shoulder before making his way downstairs. His thoughts were entirely consumed by Luke now, all the time they had spent together.

Ash had met Luke in freshman year, three years ago but their relationship had only started a few months prior. Ash had always been the ‘popular’ boy, the one who could get all the girls he wanted and he was fine with that, although he never did like girls all that much, he just didn’t want to admit it. And then when he started noticing how attractive Luke was, it all changed. The two began sneaking around, going at each other’s houses late at night, stealing a kiss when no one could see them. No one could know, though, that was very important to Ash and luckily Luke understood, although he wasn’t very happy about it. Luke was openly gay but he didn’t really act it so no one teased him more than that and Ash was quite happy with that fact because if people would’ve actually been mean with Luke, he would’ve kicked their asses. Luke was the most amazing person he’d ever met; he was the most honest, real person. Luke was everything Ash wasn’t and maybe that was why they were so good together. Luke was like a drug to Ash, he could never get enough of him. The way he would smirk at him, the way his blonde hair was all spiked up after sex, he was fucking amazing.

Few people were in the basement so it was very easy to find Luke, who was sitting alone on the crappy couch. He looked as if he was lost in thought and that just gave Ash a chance to stare at him. His dirty blonde hair was cut a bit shorter than his own, his high-cheekbones enhancing how skinny he was. He was wearing a large shirt and some shorts, making Ash bite his lip a bit. Sadly though, the people in the room ruined it for him when they noticed him and all said ‘hello’, annoying Ash to no end. He just wanted to be alone with Luke at the moment and these people were preventing this. Luke raised his eyes also, meeting Ash’s so that his heart jerked traitorously. He strolled to the couch, sitting beside Luke but not saying anything. They both averted their eyes down, staring at each other's legs for no apparent reason. Only a moment had passed before Ash's patience went down the drain.
Fuck this shit, he thought furiously to himself as he leapt from his seat and started walking towards the door, beckoning Luke with a small nod of his head. Ash made a path for himself in the house, avoiding someone spilling his drink on him and being dragged where everyone was dancing. They could wait, they could all wait. There was just one thought on his mind at the moment.
He climbed the steps quickly, making sure he didn't walk on anyone who was passed out as he went, ignored the retching sounds coming from the bathroom and went into the last bedroom in the hallway that was thankfully unoccupied and he automatically threw his jacket on the floor.

Luke entered the room moments later and slowly closed the door behind him before turning around with a small smirk plastered on his beautiful lips. It only took Ash two steps before he had Luke pinned to the wall, their lips furiously meshing together as Ash rummaged his hands on the other boy’s stomach. They parted lips for a second, just long enough for Luke to sarcastically say ‘Miss me, babe?’ and then he was moaning because Ash had his hands down the boy’s pants, grabbing his erection.

“I could say the same thing.” Ash replied a smirk of his own on hi face now but he quickly let the joke go as Luke started pushing the two of them towards the bed, getting Ash’s shirt off in the same movement. They tumbled on the bed, Ash crushed beneath Luke’s weight but it didn’t matter to him as he sucked and nibbled on the other boy’s neck while he slid the shorts he had off to reveal his blue boxers. Ash started to slid them off as well while Luke was biting his nipples, probably leaving bite marks, making the whole process a lot harder. Luke suddenly lifted his head though, making eye contact with Ash who was moaning quietly while still trying to get Luke’s boxers off. Smirking, he simply removed his shirt and boxers quickly – as if he was used to this, which he was – leaving him stark naked. Ash bit his lip, letting out a groan as Luke pressed against him; the thin fabric of the former’s pants the only thing separating their two erect cocks.

Ash suddenly made the both of them flip so Luke was under him, his arms above his head that Ash kept there by holding his wrists down. The dark-haired boy started kissing Luke’s chest making his way lower and lower, growling in satisfaction when he heard the boy’s moans. And then Ash was on his knees, kissing the tip of Luke’s dick. He teased him like this for a moment but then Luke lost patience and grabbed Ash’s hair, forcing his cock into the other boy’s mouth. Ash moaned as his length went to the back of his throat, making him gag a bit but he soon got the hang of it, as he always did, and started sliding it in and out, his moans matching Luke’s.

Luke still had his hands in Ash’s hair, pulling and twisting as he cried out in pleasure, trying to muffle it but with no success.

“Oh God,” was all Ash had as a warning before Luke came in his mouth, the liquid sliding down his throat. Ash made sure to lift his head, making eye contact with Luke before he swallowed it all, the bittersweet taste of it all too familiar to him. As Luke continued his light moaning, Ash unbuckled his belt and slid down his pants before practically ripping off his own boxers. Luke didn’t waste a second before grabbing Ash by the waist and throwing him back on the bed. The other boy knew exactly what Luke wanted though so he quickly positioned himself into one of kneeling, waiting for Luke who was taking way too much damn time. Just as he was thinking that though he felt one finger push itself in his ass, making his back arch and a moan escape his pursed lips. Ash felt it push further; now making it whimper a bit as he only prayed that Luke wouldn’t keep him waiting.

He didn’t and before long a second finger was added and then a third, making Ash whimper and moan all at the same time as his hips backed up so he could get more of the wonderful feeling of Luke’s fingers in him, moving in a way that made him want to marry the boy right there. As a fourth finger was added, Ash couldn’t help but cry out once, tears forming at the corner of his eyes but he didn’t want Luke to stop, he never wanted him to stop. He was going to come, he knew it, it was fucking coming.

“Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oh God!” Ash cried out to the world, his eyes closed and not a single other thought that Luke in his head. He felt lips kiss his shoulder blades, the familiar feeling of Luke lingering.

“Don’t worry babe. Don’t even fucking… worry about it.” the other boy replied, but then he removed all four fingers, leaving Ash whimpering a bit although he knew something better was bound to come. “This is going to hurt babe, but don’t think about it ‘cause it’ll feel great.”

Without any other further explanation, Ash felt Luke’s cock slide into him roughly, making his head tilt back and making him drop on all fours. He didn’t have any lube, that was what Luke was talking about, but Ash didn’t care. He didn’t fucking care because it was Luke and he was in fucking heaven.

Luke started thrusting slowly and rhythmically, leaving Ash moaning and whimpering once again as he felt the urge to come washing over him. It wasn’t long though before Luke’s cock was thrusting inside Ash faster and faster, tearing him apart. Ash couldn’t take it anymore, he was yelling and moaning while Luke was also moaning quite loudly and Ash knew that he was close too.

“Luke…need to…” Ash managed to say before he started whimpering once more as the other boy hit the same spot over and over again, making his back arch and his fingers curl.

“Wait…” the other boy simply replied between gasps and then he started going faster and faster, getting sloppier by the second but Ash knew that they were almost there. Ash couldn’t take it anymore and just as he thought that Luke came inside of him, filling him up with his seed and Ash let go, whimpering as come got on his stomach and soaked the bed. Luke slid out making Ash fall on his stomach on the bed, completely exhausted. As he opened his eyes once more he spotted Luke who was almost in the exact same position, breathing heavy while looking at him.

“Good last night?” Luke asked breathlessly yet still managed a smirk as he met Ash’s eyes. This one shook his head and kissed the other boy on the mouth, not even whipping off the spit on his lips.

“The fucking best, babe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is kind of horrible. It was my first time writing something like this and I just wanted to try, aha.

Leave me comments telling me what you think. Please? (:

<333