Status: Stoked.

Give It to Me.

Love me tenderly.

I waited impatiently for the luggage carousel to swing around with our baggage. I was tapping my feet, biting my fingers raw and switching back and forth from chewing my lips to chewing my cheeks. Tessa was stoney eyed and quiet, she said not one word, she held onto Jared's pillow tightly.

I walked toward a customer service desk, a young man stood looking at me starry eyed.

"How can I help you, ma'am?" He said professionally.
"Where the hell is our luggage? It's been forty-five minutes!" I said angrily.
"Ma'am, I assure you we are working as quickly as alloted, I'm going to recommend some patience."
"I'm going to recommend you guys hurry the fuck up," I snarled.
"Ma'am, I will call security if you don't calm down," He said calmly.
"My brother and fiance are currently undergoing emergency surgery a half an hour away from here, I have taken a long flight at the last minute, all the way from Arizona. All I want is my stuff so I can go visit my loved ones who were just involved in a serious car collision, please, help me," I was crying now.

He immediately was on his phone, rushing all types of people and looking at me sadly.

"It should be coming around right this second," He gestured toward the carousel.
"Thank you and my apologies about being a bitch," I rushed and grabbed our luggage, pulling Tessa's arm out to the rental car kiosk.

We rented a car which took another almost hour, I was panicking inside, my heart thumping, my stomach churning. We sped toward the hospital, parking quickly and running toward the entrance to the emergency room.

"How can I help you two?" An older woman behind the desk asked.
"My husband and brother were in a car accident, they went into surgery hours ago, I need to see them," I hurriedly spoke.
"Last names?"
"Brock and Monaco," I looked at Tessa, who was still unmoving and emotionless.
"Rooms 234 and 247," She said quickly, throwing two passes down and leaving us with an encouraging smile.

I led us to the elevator, jumping in and hiitting the 2nd floor, it seemed to take an eternity to reach the second floor but I rushed out once the doors open. Tessa held loosely to my hand as I searched for Room 234, finally my eyes set upon it, and I threw the door open, seeing a badly bruised Pat and Garrett sitting at the edge of the bed.

My breath hitched in my chest, and my body shook seeing an unconscious Kennedy in the bed. His head was shaved and he was covered in stitches, both his arms were broken and had casts on them. I rushed to his side, kissing his bruised and cut cheek softly over and over again. Everyone stood back and watched, Tessa had continued on to find Jared's room. I was crying, I could feel the hot stream of tears flowing freely down my face and wetting Kennedy's face as well.

He had a breathing tube down his throat, and multiple IV's. I was looking at my handsome, helpless, young fiance's face and all I could feel was love and sorrow. If he didn't make it through, I couldn't continue living. That was just pure common sense. If he didn't make it, I wouldn't want to continue life without him.

He was my soulmate. He was everything to me. My life revolved around waking up next to him, going to sleep next to him, and constantly thinking about him. He truly was one of the few reasons I had even made it to 22. I brushed a couple fingers across the left side of his face, and kissed the trail my fingers left.

I looked at the boys, who looked at me frightened.

"It happened so fast Mace," Pat said stunned.
"Pat," I cried hugging him tightly.

He gasped in pain but still squeezed me back.

"He was ejected," Garrett said quietly putting an arm around my shoulders and pulling me close to him.
"What did they say? Is he going to be okay? He has to be," I said desperately.
"It's 50/50 right now," He said, letting his head fall.
"I don't want to leave him, but I need to see my brother," I brushed myself off, wiping my face.
"We're here with him, go," Garrett encouraged me.

I walked down the hallway, dragging my feet slowly. I didn't want to see the strongest person I knew in a hospital bed, helpless. I could hear Tessa's loud sobs from rooms away and it made my heart break. I finally rounded the door and seen an equally heartbreaking scene. Jared's head was shaved like Kenny's, and Tessa was holding onto his broken arm, sobbing loudly. I wrapped my arms around myself and let a shrill cry escape my lips.

Tessa looked at me and we embraced roughly, hugging each other, both crying. This wasn't supposed to be how things worked out. I wasn't supposed to never get to marry my childhood sweetheart. I wasn't supposed to be praying that my brother would live to attend my wedding. I was supposed to be planning the last minute details of my small personal wedding, and getting cold feet thinking about permanent committment.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been such a long time, hope the readers still hanging on enjoy!! xoxo