Status: Stoked.

Give It to Me.

Love me cancerously.

My face was buried in a trash can, vomit was pouring out my mouth. I could hear the rustle between Garrett and Kennedy, but all I could feel were my insides pouring into the trash can. Finally I took a deep breath, rinsing my mouth out and threw myself next to Kennedy. He hadn't spoken, but I didn't need him to, just seeing he was conscious was nearly enough.

I had him back. He was here with me, alive, and striving to get better. I could feel his fingers tangle in my freshly washed hair, and I couldn't stop crying. The nurses were in there in seconds, ushering me away from his side and I was confused, staring at them removing the feeding tube.

It was all happening quickly, but I tried to keep my composure. Kenny's face was pained, I could feel the sympathy pain in my body hearing his groaning. His right arm was casted and finally the nurses had left just us two, Garrett sitting outside the door.

"I love you," I said quietly holding his left hand.
"I don't think you even know how much I love you," I continued, the tears were starting again.

I paused, swallowing the lump in my throat and bent down pressing my lips to his softly. They weren't chapped anymore, and kissing him felt like heaven on Earth. I ran my hands through his hair and smiled down at him, he was silent, it was clear his throat was hurting and he couldn't muster up the strength.

He grabbed at my clothes, his old middle school jersey and favorite pajama pants. I laughed and let my fingers run down the side of his face softly. His shut his eyes softly, enjoying my touch.

"I was really afraid Ken. I thought you weren't going to pull through for me. If you didn't want to get married all you had to do was say so," I trailed off jokingly.

His eyes widened and he shook his head softly. I smiled and let my lips rest on his again. It felt like a new sensation; like I had never been so close and personal with Kennedy Brock.

"Everyone else is going to be so happy," I smiled cheekily.

I thought about how sad I was the day our wedding was supposed to be. Instead of enjoying the venue, the people, the music, the food, and my newlywedded husband, I spent it staring at my unconscious fiance laying in a hospital bed.

"We were supposed to get married a week ago today," I looked at him, his eyes were sad and tired.
"But I'm happier now then I think I could've ever been. You're here with me, eyes open, my beautiful man," I kissed his cheek softly.

I couldn't control all the adoration I was feeling for him. I wanted him home already, wrapped up in our blankets and sheets. I wanted us to get married as soon as possible. I wanted so many things for us, the possibilities were endless.

I stared at the doctor as he finally made his way into the room, a grin on his aged face.

"Mr. Brock," He said happily, "nice to see those irises."

Kenny nodded and pulled me closer to his side with his free arm.

"So I bet the big question is when can we get him on a flight back home, right? At this point we're thinking another week or two will do a world of wonders for you. We've got wounds that need proper care and enough time to heal sanitarily," He looked down at his chart.

I watched the doctor study my saddened face, but he smiled roughly and asked if we had any questions before letting himself out of the room. I looked at Kennedy whose eyes were tired and pained, the nurses were in the room in record time, pumping pain meds into his system.

I took the opportunity to sneak out into the lobby and find Garrett to fill him in. I let my eyes rest on a slumped over sleeping Garrett sitting in the uncomfortable lobby chairs.

"Gary," I placed my hand on his shoulder softly waking him.
"Is everything okay?" He said worriedly, rubbing his eyes roughly.
"Yeah it's all okay, he's progressing slowly but surely," I smiled, "but they're keeping him another week, possibly two. So I wanted to tell you I am buying you a ticket back home."
"Mace, don't start it," He said quietly.
"Gare, please, you've been there for me twenty-four-seven these past two weeks, let me help you get home. I don't want you spending every cent you have when I'm okay now, everything's good. You cna go home and catch up on sleep and real life," I smiled and he shook his head.

He was defeated and he stayed silent.

"Did you tell everyone else, yet?" I questioned him.
"Not yet, I'll do it now, go back to him, will ya?" He sounded like my father.

I chuckled and nodded making my way back into the room. He looked as glorious as ever, his body had been propped up and though he had many of his limbs wrapped in casts he looked at breath-taking as ever.

I leaned against the doorframe admiring the view of his beautiful chocolatey eyes and his soft white skin glowing with life. I wrapped my arms around myself and finally he noticed me, patting the bed with his left hand. I almost too willingly jumped onto the bed and wrapped my arms around his tender body softly.

"There's not enough words to describe how happy I am you're here with me right now," I said quietly, pressing a kiss to his jaw.

We just lay together in silence for a couple hours before he had finally dozed off from the pain medication. I didn't need him to say anything to comfort me, just the labored breathing and groans every so often made me feel like I was being born for the first time. I felt like I was learning how to love Kennedy Brock all over again. I stared at angelic face and finally let myself slip into a comfortablr slumber right at his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!! I love this update and hope all you beautiful people do too!! Lengthy comments would be BEAUTIFUL!! Love yous xoxo