Status: Stoked.

Give It to Me.

Give me some more, more, more.

I stared at Kennedy, his face showing his exhaustion. I smiled and pressed my lips to his softly.

"I'm really glad I came back to you, baby," I whispered stroking his cheek gently.
"I'm glad you did too, I can't imagine things without you," He squeezed me tightly.

I could hear a loud noise coming from the living room, more of like a pounding that shook the windows. I looked at the door and then back to Kennedy, who pulled on some shorts and ran out the room opening the front door. I was surprised to see Tessa stumble in, nearly knocking Kennedy over.

"Have you seen Jared?" She was nearly shouting, his words being slurred.

I wrapped a sheet around my body and quickly searched for some shorts and one of Kennedy's shirts.
"He's in his room, what's going on?" I heard Kennedy stop her.
"He told me we're done," A hiccup escaped her lips and I groaned hoping she wasn't gonna vomit.

I threw up my hair and walked toward Jared's room, Kennedy holding Tessa back.

"Jare," I cracked open the door looking at his sleeping form.
"Come in," He motioned.

I shut and locked the door behind me, "Tessa's here and she's wasted."
"Fuck," He cursed rubbing his eyes and itching his bare chest.
"I'm not sure what happened but Kennedy is holding her back, so I'd plan your attack quickly," I half-smiled, and Jared looked at me.

I could see something in his eyes, something that confirmed he was hurting just as much as Tessa.
"Wanna talk about what happened? I've been so wrapped up in my own life and the wedding I didn't even know you two were having a rough time," I admitted guiltily.
"Don't worry about it M & M, I know you've been crazy busy. I just found out she had been hooking up with a guy while we were on tour," He said calmly.

"What the fuck!" I nearly shouted, "What a no good-" I was cut off by Jared's hushing.
"I handled it, I don't want you to say anything to her okay? I just want you and Kennedy to give us time to talk, and I'm about five thousand percent sure she's going to pass out in the near future, so just please, take it easy."
"I hated her for a reason, I knew it," I said shaking my head.
"Let her come in," He murmured as I exited his room.

I stared Tessa down as she sloppily ran toward Jared's room, dramatically throwing herself at him, and begging for his forgiveness. I was disgusted, looking at her sobbing and hiccupping, running her hands over Jared's face, snot running down her face. I stopped dead in my tracks.

Not long ago, that was me, begging and pleading for Ken to take me back. I promised I'd do whatever it took. And the next week, I was fucking one of his best friends. I reveled in my own actions and inwardly apologized for passing judgment.

"Babe," I felt Kennedy tug my hand lightly.
"Yeah," I shook my head softly.
"Let's let them be, yeah?" He questioned running his hand down my arm, making the hair on my arms rise.
"Yeah, let's shower and go eat," I tried to shake the sorrowful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

He scooped me up and walked into the room, throwing me on the bed and walking into the bathroom turning on the water. I could see the steam pouring out of the bathroom and he walked out unclothed, smiling seductively. I blushed deeply and looked at him, the scruff adorning his face, his bright smile, and those eyes that held so much happiness it was almost too much to take in.

"You sexual deviant," I shook my head covering my face with my hands as his pulled me toward the bathroom.
"I thought you enjoyed it," He made his voice five times deeper than it normally was.
"I do, but I'm tired, baby," I held onto his face softly, and placed a light kiss on his nose.
"Then tonight, it's on," He winked, I laughed and kissed him fully.

He nuzzled his face into my neck and I smiled widely. He made me so happy, from the time I was fifteen, he was my everything. And here we were engaged to be married, we couldn'y keep our hands off of each other long enough to miss the other, and he was still never close enough. I couldn't bare not seeing the scruff, the smile, the eyes, not feeling his rough, dry skin on mine, and his chapped lips kissing mine daily.

"I love you, KB. I want you to know that," I whispered as we stepped into the scalding shower.
"I love you too, soon to be, MB," He smiled and began washing his hair.

We showered in silence and aside from the awkward bumps and the light kisses we shared, no words were spoken. We finally got out and I dressed quickly, dabbing on light make-up and braiding my hair quickly. Kennedy was dressed and ready, waiting for me patiently on the bed. I turned and faced him, he smiled and stood up extending his hand for me to take. We walked out of the apartment, trying our best to ignore the shouting match happening in Jared's room. I cringed at Tessa's shrill cry, begging still, for Jared to forgive her.

"Come on," Kennedy ushered me down the stairs quickly.

We didn't talk all the way to the restaurant, the air conditioner blowing and the soft music playing in the background keeping me silent. We adjoined hands and walked into the little bistro. It was the same bistro he had fought with me at months ago, the same one I had left with John from. The same one where John and I has solidified the fucked up relationship we started. The same place where Kennedy's breath reeked of beer and his face was red with embarrassment as he yelled in my face.

"Brings back terrible memories?" He questioned sliding his arm around me as we walked, a waitress showing us to our booth. We sat across from each other, our legs wrapping around each others.
"Not really terrible ones, ones I wish I wouldn't have created. But at the same time, I'm glad we went through that patch, and I'm glad I was able to make Johno happy for a little while."
"It did help us a whole lot, and that kid man, he needs an amazing woman in his life."
"I agree, he does and it did," I smiled and Kennedy ordered for the both of us.

I stared at him again, my smile not once fading, and he looked at me expectantly.
"You're always staring at me, is it my beautiful 'stache?" He slicked his mustache under his fingers.
"I just continue to wonder how I got so lucky, why whatever higher being blessed me with you. Someone so perfect, loving, and handsome," I bit my lip.
"You know the way to a man's heart," He pretended to wipe a tear.
"Asshole," I laughed and he reached over the table, taking my hand into his and bringing the back to his lips.
"I love you, and I can't wait until I marry you," He blinked twice quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am so in love with this story and this update. Make sure to read the prequel and sub/comment! <3