Status: Stoked.

Give It to Me.

Everything I Ask For.

I stared at my computer screen, the computer that was given to me at work was ancient. Pre-Historic Era ancient. The kind of ancient where typing up event the most simple, dull, article was overly difficult. I stared at the clock in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, the minutes ticking by overly slow.

I finally begin eloquently typing the rest of my article, waiting the fifteen minutes for it to finally send. I took the elevator to the lobby and quickly made my way to my car, there was a party being thrown for Kennedy & I. Almost like a really late engagement party, that I would arrive almost an hour late for.

I pulled into John's driveway, seeing cars packed onto the cul-de-sac and all the area surrounding it. I looked at myself in the rear-view mirror, ruffling my hair a little and touching up my make-up, getting my bag so I could quickly change into something more suitable. I walked into the house, quickly darting upstairs into John's bedroom and locking the door behind me. I stripped my clothes and stuffed them into the bag before pulling out my outfit and setting it on the bed.
"OHHHHHHHH MY GOD," I heard Garrett shriek, covering his eyes and retreating back into John's bathroom.
"Oh please!" I shook my head and pulled on the clothes, instantly feeling the warm Tempe air on my bare legs.
"I never want to see that again," He shivered and we walked down the stairs together.
"Suck it up Nickelsen, I'm sure you've seen plenty girls in their underwear!" I hit his arm.
"Yeah! None that are almost the equivalent of my sister!" He shook his head and I laughed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and ruffled my hair.

Jared rushed to me, his face looked stressed and yet proud.
"What's wrong Jare?"
"Everyone's waiting for you, M&M," He smiled, saying more than he spoke.
"Jared, what's really wrong?" I pulled him into a hug and whispered.
"Tessa-She's really drunk and I don't want her fucking this up for you," He whispered back into my ear.
"Don't worry about it Jared, okay? Everything will be fine." I smiled and reassured him, he kissed the top of my head and grinned.

I was rushed by several of my childhood girlfriends, each of them gushing how excited they were about the wedding. I smiled and searched for the chocolatey brown eyes in the large crowd, only to be greeted by vibrant green orbs.
"Monaco," I heard his uniquely raspy voice call to me.
"Johno," I smiled and hugged him tightly.
"Congrats," He smiled purely.
"Thanks O'Callaghan," I smiled and he handed me a drink which I gladly accepted.

We bullshitted for about ten minutes before I was getting really antsy, Kennedy was nowhere to be found. I dismissed John & I's conversation before I set out once more to try and find my fiance.
"Macy!" I heard a voice gasp, knowing all too well the long brown hair was going to pounce on me.
"Hey Patty," I smiled and squeezed his small body.
"I'm very happy for you two!" He squealed.
"Thank you," I said genuinely, feeling his grip on me loosen slightly.

I almost died of excitement when I set my eyes on my dad standing against the O'Callaghan's infamous "bar."
"Daddy!" I shrieked and hugged him tightly.
"Hi Punkin," He chuckled and kissed my forehead.
"Listen to me, okay," He began, "I'm paying for your wedding. It's final, no more arguments, I'm doing it all and if you even attempt to pay for any of it, I will be forced to cut off contact."
"Momma," I looked at her for a little assistance.
"You know how your father is," She rolled her eyes and looked at John's mother Jenny.
"You're my babygirl, just let me do this one thing, it will make me the happiest father in the world," I stared into my Dad's baby blue eyes and sighed, nodding.
"Stubborn just like your mother," He kissed my forehead once more and released me.

I heard the music get quiet and the soft purr of an acoustic guitar began to fill the air. I turned around and Moose guided me outside the backdoor.
"Max," I began as he continued to drag me outside.
"She thinks I'm crazy..." I heard a familiar voice sing slowly, the acoustic guitar still dancing around my body.

I froze in the middle of the porch, overlooking the lawn where a small stage was set up, each boys instrument waiting to be played. Kennedy sat in the middle on a stool, an acoustic guitar resting on his lap, his hand tightly around the neck, strumming the beautiful melody to my favorite song. It was slightly cliche that my favorite song happened to be one that his own band had written and played thousands of times, but that was my favorite part. I loved that I loved that song just like the normal fans, I was glad I found meaning in that song that I never knew existed.

"I think she's pretty, but pretty's just part of the things she does that amaze me..."

My heart was pounding and everyone was silent, hearing Kenny sing the song. Before long Pat had made his way up to the make-shift stage, a soft thump on his drums helped intensify Kennedy's beautiful voice. I began to cry, tears rolling one after the other endlessly down my face. I felt a warm arm around me, a flash of red hair and a cheeky smile told me Jared was no longer worrying about Tessa. I could see both my mother and Kennedy's mother crying, hugging each other tightly. My father was gleaming proudly, a twinkle in his eye appearing, one that I had never seen before.

Kennedy ended the song beautifully and I wiped my face, hugging Jared tightly. I watched as Kennedy removed the guitar and set it to the side on it's stand. He walked slowly toward me and I approached him just as slow. I stared up at him, clearing my eyes of tears and laughed softly, "Tell me that you love me, and it'll be alright," I sang quietly into his ear.
"Are you thinking of me? Just come with me tonight." His voice buzzed in my ear.
"You know I need you, just like you need me."
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming," His leaned down and connected our lips softly.

Everyone cheered and clapped, our mothers and even some of the mothers crying as well. I pulled away and hugged him tightly, "Thank you for being mine."
"Thank you for coming back for me a year ago today," He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this sequel. Comment & Subscribe!

Work outfit.
Party outfit.