Status: Stoked.

Give It to Me.

I love you.

I was slapped in the face by the sun at about 8 A.M. I was surprised to find Kennedy's spot vacant, and through our open door I could see his packed suitcase sitting next to the front door. I panicked, quickly throwing the blankets off my half-naked body I quickly made my way to the living room.

It was starting to make more sense once I seen Jared's suitcase adjacent his door. I could hear Tessa's sad sobs, saying things I couldn't make out through the door. My eyes finally rested on Kennedy's relaxed body sprawled out on the couch, drinking a Red Bull and watching an old soccer game.

"Ken, what's going on?"
"Morning baby," He got up quickly and kissed my lips.
"Kenny, why is your suitcase packed?"
"Tim called early this morning with news of a last minute short U.S. run for the band starting tomorrow," He sipped his Red Bull resuming his spot on the couch.
"Kennedy our wedding is in two weeks," I was afraid.
"Babe it's a week and a half long, I'll be back 3 days before our wedding," He half-smiled.
"Kennedy Brock," I was starting to cry.
"Mace, come on, don't cry," He stood back up, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

I was sad. I was afraid.

"Macy you never cry when we leave, what's gotten into you?" I heard Jared open his door.

I wanted Kennedy to be there to help me plan our wedding. I didn't want to spend my last two weeks as a non-married couple alone. This was single-handedly one of the hardest things to do. Watch my almost-husband, my best friend, the love of my life leave me during one of the most stressful time of my life made me shrivel up and fall apart.

Kennedy was everything to me. And though all the previous tours they had, I never let the distance get to me, I had never felt more alone. Even with Kennedy holding me against his warm body.

"I jus-I don't want him to go," I sniffled into Kennedy's neck.
"Baby come on," Kennedy led me into the room, sitting me on the bed.

He had walked into the bathroom to get a tissue and began to wipe away the tears from my face. He kneeled in front of me and placed his hand on my chest softly, attempting to calm me down.

"Princess what's wrong?" He asked sweetly.
"I don't want you to leave me Kenny," I whispered, hiccuping deeply.
"Hey, I'll be home before you can even blink," He kissed my nose softly.
"How long until you leave?"
"About an hour," He looked at the clock on the wall.
"Can we lay down until you leave?"
"Of course," He smiled and crawled into our soft bed pulling me against his body.

I could feel our knobby knees in between each other, his hands were on my back. And his fingers were tracing patterns underneath the shirt I was wearing.

"You know I love you right?" He whispered.
"No I didn't, I thought we were getting married because you liked the sex."
"Shut up you little brat," He laughed kissing my lips roughly.
"I'm going to miss you Mace," He kissed my lips one more time.

In the last hour he had until he left, Kennedy spent it entirely with me. We talked about things that he'd prefer for the last of the wedding preparations and how excited he was to share the new music with the fans.

"Kenny," Jared stuck his head into the room, "the guys are here, we gotta bounce."
"Okay, I'm just gonna say bye to your sister and than I'll be right down."

I watched as Kennedy stood up and pulled me up with him. his eyes were incredibly excited, I could see the music and guitar strums already being sifted through his brain. And I could feel the eagerness to play as he hugged me and kissed me goodbye.

"I love you," I said softly running my hands through his hair and kissing him one more time.
"I'll see you soon baby," He walked toward the door and I heard it shut, his suitcase clicking against the cracks in the cement.
"M&M?" I heard Jared's concerned voice ask.
"I'm in here Jare," I called from the bedroom.
"Hey baby sis, don't look so sad, we'll be back soon. And before you know it, you won't be my little M&M anymore," He stuck out his bottom lip.
"I'll always be your M&M!" I hugged him tightly.
"I'll see you later Mace," He kissed my head and he too was gone.

The silence that echoed through the apartment made my stomach churn. I was alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been awhile, enjoy! xoxo

SUB/COMMENT!