Status: Stoked.

Give It to Me.

Love me dead.

I was overly stimulated with wedding stuff. I had seen too many caterers, I had tried on too many heels, I had looked at too many bridesmaid dresses, I was sick and tired of anything wedding related.

I stared at my work computer screen, I was finally finished with my 4 day article on some new city funded skate park in downtown Phoenix. It was lengthy and really filled with fluff that would brainwash parents into thinking it would benefit the city and tone down any crime occuring. I submitted it to the head editor and pulled on my light sweater, it was a cooler of the Fall days. I walked to my car, waving to the security at the front desk.

I drove to the apartment leisurely, knowing there wasn't anyone waiting for me to arrive home. Tessa had been staying at the apartment, which was a breath of fresh air. She had changed immensely, something I was glad about. Jared deserved everything in the entire world, he deserved a woman who could love him like he was a king, and someone who had just as much heart as he did. Tessa had asked for advice when it came to Jared and his quirks and pet peeves.

I set the alarm on my car as I walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. It was pleasing to smell cleanliness, the apartment was glittering clean. I smiled at Tessa who looked tired and accomplished.

"It looks fabulous in here," I said excitedly.
"I figured it'd be nice for both of us to just relax on your next two days off," She shrugged.
"You're brilliant," I smiled and hung my bag on the coat rack.
"I was thinking we could go out tonight, maybe hit up a bar or two, have dinner. Girls night," She said shyly.
"That sounds amazing Tess," I smiled and she looked almost surprised.
"Awesome, we should get ready and go," She grinned.
"Hey Tessa?"
"Yeah Macy?"
"Jared is going to be so proud of your progress. And I'm so excited we can actually be friends now," I smiled half-heartedly.
"That means the world," She looked down at her ringing phone, "that's him."
"Go answer girl!"

She scurried off into the room and shut the door behind her. I could hear her faint giggles and praises. I stripped off my clothes in Kennedy and I's bedroom and hopped into our shower. I really missed him. I missed everything about him being home with me. And most of all over the four days he had been gone I'd talked to him once or twice. He was so busy during this small tour.

I finished showering, blow drying my hair and curling it loosely. I applied light very natural looking make-up to my face and put on a nice outfit. I knew that Tessa and I would turn many heads tonight.

My phone vibrated crazily on the bed and I ran to retrieve it.

"Hello?"
"Hello, is this Mrs. Brock?"
"No sorry, you must have the wrong number," I giggled.
"Are you sure? I was informed you were indeed married to thee Kennedy Brock," I heard my fiance's voice through the speaker.
"Eleven more days, actually, sir."
"Hi baby," I heard Kenny's real voice.
"Hi love of my life," I sat on our bathroom counter.
"I miss you a shit ton, in case you weren't aware."
"I second that notion, I miss the fuck out of you."
"You miss fucking me, what? Honey, Garrett is sitting right next to me, come on!"

I could hear Garrett's fake gagging noises clearly.

"Pervert," I laughed.
"But you do?"
"I do actually, showering alone isn't as fun."
"You naughty naughty girl."
"Okay stop, creep. How have the last two shows been?"
"Nothing less than amazing," I could heard the proud smile in his voice.
"I'm glad Ken. I'm so proud of you for working as hard as you do."
"Thank you, princess. How was work today?"
"Boring as usual. Finally finished that dumb skate park article."
"Good job, and tonight's plans? I hear Jared sending warnings to Tessa."
"We're having a girls night, bar-hopping and dinner."
"Should I be sending you warnings too?"
"I don't think so, but I do look pretty killer right now, so maybe."
"I wish I could be there to witness this," He said sadly.
"Me too Kenny Bee," I said softly.
"Only ten days my love and than we'll be wed," He mimicked a medieval knight's voice.
"I cannot wait."
"I'll talk to you later Mace, we just got to our signing," His voice was rushed as I could hear girls shrieking of excitement.
"Okay babe."
"I love you."
"I love you too creep."

I sighed. I missed him more than words could explain. But I was still really excited to spend a night out with someone I had grown really close to.

I walked out of the room and seen Tessa slipping on her heels. She raised her eyebrows at me and I twirled around, "how do I look?"
"Uh, like a rock star, holy crap."
"Well hello, Victoria Secret angel, look at those boobs!" I looked at her outfit.
"Should I change?" She said concerned.
"You're fine. You look beautiful," I smiled.
"Thanks, Mace."

I was glad she had arranged for a taxi to drive us around all night. I sat next to her, my mind clear and ready to have fun for the night.

"Bar number one: Hanny's!" Tessa said excitedly.

We had a couple expensive drinks and the alcohol was flowing through our systems. We had mutually agreed to go out for sushi and then end it kind of early with a few movies at the apartment.

"So, tell me about your relationship with Kenny," Tessa said taking a small bite of her Crunchy Roll.
"We've known each other forever, obviously through Jared," I laughed quietly.
"I heard your guys' history is crazy."
"I guess it's a little hectic. When I was 18 and he was 21 he asked me to marry him."
"And?"
"I wouldn't. I ran away to California. I came back when I was almost 20 and funny story I got back with Kenny, and then he had some personal alcohol problems, so I dated John for a few months. And then one day I realized how much I loved Kennedy, I realized he was the only reason I came back from California. We got back together, and then we started fighting so much, and we kind of broke up. I almost left again, and then he caught me at the airport and proposed to me. The rest is unfolding," I smiled gratefully.
"That's really an amazing story."
"Sometimes I feel like I'm too lucky, like this is the most cliche thing in the entire world. But I love Kennedy so much I couldn't imagine living life without him. He's my everything. He has been since I was 14 and realized how cute and sweet he was."
"Oh Mace," She smiled widely.

We paid our check and made our way back to the apartment. We had burned off most the alcohol and watched a few movies. It felt so good to hang out with a female who understood how hard it was to have your boyfriend traveling constantly, and it was nice to start a friendship that felt beneficial to myself.

I took off my make-up and changed into one of Kenny's shirts, crawling into our bed and dialing his number.

"Hello?"
"Is this Kennedy Brock? Aka the love of my freaking life?"
"Maybe," He chuckled.
"Are you in bed already?"
"Yes ma'am, about ready to call you, but you beat me to the punch Superwoman," He said quietly.
"What can I say? I'm amazing."
"Yeah I guess you are."
"Ken! You jerk."
"Okay fine, you are amazing in every single way possible. And I can't wait to make you my wife in 10 short days."
"Butt kiss."
"People pleaser," He corrected me.
"I love you dork," I giggled.
"I love you more princess."
"How was your signing?"
"It was normal. John and the guys went out to the bars earlier, and I stood in and worked on some stuff."
"Don't be such a hermit Ken, get out and pretend you're living."
"We can't all be party animals, baby."
"Someone sounds jealous they couldn't see how amazing I looked tonight."
"Conceited little brat," He laughed, "stop rubbing it in. I can just imagine all the guys staring at you tonight."
"That's okay, because I only respond to one pair of eyes. And they're beautiful, brown, and in California."
"Pat?! Really?!"
"Shut up," I laughed harder.
"Alright baby, we all have to get up early and for some reason Garrett is always in the vicinity when we're on the phone. I'm starting to think I should buy him some Pepto Bismol for how sick we make him."
"We could be having phone sex, that'd be even worse."
"This is true, maybe tomorrow night."
"I'll talk to you later baby."
"I love you princess."
"I love you KB."
"I HATE YOU MACY!" I heard Garrett shout.
"I love you too Garebear!"

The line went dead. I smiled to myself, plugging my phone into the charger and switching the TV on. I was proud of my life. Incredibly proud.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy<3 It would be awesome to get some feedback from you subscribers! xoxo

Macy.