Status: Stoked.

Give It to Me.

Love me generously.

Waking up to the sun shining was a beautiful feeling, on the other hand, seeing the sun shine onto an empty space in my bed wasn't such a beautiful feeling. I felt my stomach drop as a little bit of sadness crept over me. I wasn't used to missing Kenny so much.

I looked at my phone, seeing a couple texts from my fiance, and I opened the first one.

I can't stop thinking about the phone sex. I miss you my love. Love always, Sexually Frustrated Brock.

I giggled like a little girl, feeling my face heat up.

I don't think you understand how much I miss you. Sleeping next to your heavily breathing older brother in a cramped van isn't how I envisioned this week. I love you.

I continued giggling, growing excited thinking about when he'd phone me next. I immediately hopped in the shower, washing up and getting on a nice outfit. I figured Tessa and I could go have lunch and she could possibly help me with wedding stuff.

That's when the thought crossed my mind: Maid of honor. No one had proven to me they'd deserved it more than Tessa. She had grown into a beautiful person over the period of 5 days and it made me grin just thinking about how excited she'd be.

I quickly finished my hair and made my way into the kitchen, devising a scheme to get Tessa to the dress shop without completely giving away my new revelation. I smiled seeing her making two cups of tea and flipping an egg white.

"Morning," She said happily, she had obviously talked to Jared recently.

She was glowing, my mind flashed to phone sex before I gagged internally and responded to her greeting.

"I was thinking we could go down to the dress shop today, I can check up on my mom's dress, it's supposed to be done either today or tomorrow," I grasped the handle of the teacup she was extending and sat down. She set a couple egg whites and piece of wheat toast in front of me.
"Sounds good," She sat down and we ate quickly.

I waited a half hour for her to get ready, as she put the finishing touches on her outfit, hair, and make-up my phone began to vibrate. I grinned seeing Kenny's beautiful face on my screen, his doughy chocolatey brown eyes mesmerizing me.

"Hello?" I answered.
"Hi," He said happily.
"Is this K. Brock, guitar extraordinaire?"
"Why yes, yes it is," He said in an Elvis-like voice.
"I miss you rockstar," I whispered sitting on my bed.
"I could say the same thing," His voice fell slightly.
"So I was thinking earlier and I made a discovery."
"What's that? You are actually in love with Pat and you want a divorce?"
"We're not even married yet Ken," I made a distorted face.
"Oh yeah," He said goofily.
"That's not the discovery however, the discovery is, I found a maid of honor."
"Oh really? Who is it?"
"Tessa," I said quietly.
"Are you sure about that?" He said wearily.
"Sure as I'll ever be. I've seen her become such an amazing person Ken, it's been such a rewarding experience. I think I actually found a girl best friend for once in my life."
"Well if that's what makes you happy then I back you 100 percent."
"It does make me happy."
"Well you know what would make me happy? Phone sex."
"If I hear anyone mention phone sex one more time I'm going to punch you."
"Kennedy, I'm going to kill you!" I heard Jared shout.
"Uh-oh, the older brother is going into protective mode," Kennedy joked.
"Well hurry and come home and we won't have to settle for phone sex," I played seductive.
"Oh my gosh, I have to go take a cold shower now, thanks," He murmured.
"Growse, Ken!"
"Come on," He whispered huskily.
"Stop, pervert! I have to go now, we're going to the dress shop."
"Okay baby, well I'll try to call you later if I get the chance."
"Have fun, and break a leg tonight," I said softly.
"Thank you, I love you."
"And I love you, Mr. Brock."

I stood up and grabbed my purse, meeting Tessa at the front door and we walked out to my car. The drive was fairly short and I could feel my nerves tensing at the thought of asking Tessa to be my Maid of Honor. She followed me inside and I immediately walked toward the dresses, the more fashionable younger women's side.

"Your mom is wearing a dress from this side?" Tessa asked almost mortified.

I was laughing so hard, gripping my stomach I tried to get my laughter under control.

"No Tess," I tried to control my breath, a few giggles still slipping passed my lips.
"I brought you here to ask if you'd pretty please be my Maid of Honor," I smiled and crossed my arms over my chest uncomfortably.

Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped, "Are you-Yes! Yes I will! Of course!"

We hugged tightly and she picked out a dress. It was a beautiful vintage styled dress. It was both pearly and pale pink, which made me over the top happy. She tried it on and not surprisingly it fit her curves just perfectly, her blonde hair falling lightly over her shoulders and down her back.

"It looks amazing," I whispered and she smiled happily.
"I love it," She smiled and I paid for it quickly.

We were in and out of the dress shop quicker than I had anticipated, but I couldn't keep a smile off my face whatsoever. We decided we'd stop by the boys' favorite diner and have a nice hearty lunch.

I enjoyed a nice pasta dish and Tessa had picked Jared's favorite fried chicken lunch special. We both indulged in raspberry flavored lemonade and chit-chatted.

"I wake up every morning so happy that Jared took me back, Mace, I seriously feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the entire world sometimes. He has such a beautiful soul and beard," She chuckled and I followed suit.

I watched as Tessa looked down at her phone puzzled, "An unknown number."

She answered and through her one sided conversation I could tell something was seriously wrong. Her face went pale and immediately tears poured down her face silently. She stood up, phone still attached to her ear and made her way to the bathroom. I threw a few bills onto the table and followed her into the bathroom. Inside she finally let a few sobs escape her lips, it was immediately mixed with the sound of vomit hitting the toilet water.

"Tess, what happened?" I was frantically knocking on the stall door.

Her crying didn't cease, "the boys were in an accident. Jared is in the ICU."

My heart ceased to beat, I could hear Tessa's vomit again and again as she cried harder. They'd call me if something happened to Kennedy wouldn't they? They would've already called, I tried to reassure myself.

I felt bile rise in my throat as my phone began to ring loudly in my bag. I searched for it frantically, flipping it over to see the same Unknown Number across the screen. I fell to the floor, answering it hesitantly.

"Hello?" I squeaked.
"Is this Mrs. Macy Brock?"
"N-Y-Yes," I was so confused, shocked.
"We have bad news ma'am, your husband along with we were informed, your brother were involved in a serious traffic collision almost an hour ago, both your brother and your husband are currently undergoing surgery and will be placed in the ICU depending upon if the surgery is successful or not."
"Okay," I said quietly.
"I am so sorry this has happened but I reassure that our hospital is doing everything we can to save these men."

I attempted to jot down the hospital and it's location before standing up and pounding on the stall door.

"We're flying there, now, Tessa, let's go."

I had never sped that fast before, inside I grabbed some stuff for myself and a few things for Kenny just in case. His favorite pajama pants, slippers, and old high school soccer shirt. I made flight arrangements for both myself and Tessa and we were at the airport in record time.

We sat next to each other, grasping hands and hoping, praying both guys would be alright. We needed them, they had to be alright.

All I could hear the flight attendant say was Missouri. We needed to get to Missouri quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! SUB/COMMENT PLEASE!

<3