Status: Active.

Jar of Hearts

Prolouge

Another girl dropped to her knees in front of me. I smirked at her disheveled hair and innocent eyes staring back up at me. I loved to corrupt girls, steal their hearts, then leave them crying. It was one of the best feelings this world had to offer. The whole female student body was begging at my feet. They wanted me, even the innocent virgins. Especially them. It was kind of funny that they all had this unrelenting faith in me and would even jump off a bridge if I asked them to.

On the other hand guys knew not to mess with me. If I were interested in their girlfriend they let me use her and usually took her back. Only two girls in wouldn't give up. Well, two that I wanted anyway. One was lesbian and the other was in a 5 year relationship and apparently she hadn't even let out to him yet. He told me she wanted to wait until marriage. Personally, I think they were banging. He probably just respected her and didn't want to tell everyone. Literally no one in our school was a virgin. If you were, you'd be ridiculed.

Most people only had one partner, with the exception of me as their other. Usually I left relationships alone unless I really craved the girl. The guys in relationships usually joined us and I must've had half as many guys on their knees for me as girls, which was a lot. But I'd never done a guy and I would never let a guy do me. I'd never given a blowjob either. I only received them, as a rule.

Most single guys hated me, but I knew they were just jealous. A couple guys hated me for ruining their relationships. They could never accomplish getting girls to bend to their every need. In more ways then one.

I owned the female population. In my jar I held each and every one of their hearts.

"Dayren?”

I looked back into her eyes and grinned at her eagerness.

“Come for me…” she breathed.

Her mouth wrapped once again around my length as she took me deep into her throat. I forced myself to come into her mouth, knowing I could last all day if I wanted to. But I had better things to do and more hearts to collect.

She stood up beaming as she handed me a small red paper heart.

Ok, I should explain. When girls did a sexual act for a guy she gave him a heart. Popular and sexy guys like me had to carry around jars to put them into while less popular guys had envelopes, or just didn’t have any hearts at all. It was basically whoever had the most hearts was the one who could walk around with a big ego. Even if I hadn’t gotten to the top by the end of freshman year I still would’ve been popular with the ladies. They love the way I taste, and I just am great in bed.

It was comical. You could tell by the amount of hearts everyone had our school was full of whores, both men and women. I was the biggest of them all and it made me proud. It was kind of surprising that I didn’t have some sexual disease, but I always wore a condom and none of the girls had herpes. I don’t know why, but it just wasn’t going around at our school. We also had this unspoken rule that you could only bang people within the school. That way no one got any outside diseases. Still, trust was an issue.

I tucked my jar into my jacket pocket and left the now empty music room to go to my first period. As shocking as it is, I’m the best in my class. There’s one nerd who’s better than me but the principle won’t say who it is. Apparently he’s requested to keep it silent. All the girls are on the bottom of the food chain when it comes to academics. You’d think that sexual acts kills their brain cells. Actually, come to think of it, the only girls who are high on the list are lesbian and long term relationship girl. Maybe they really do remain abstinent. I thought it was just a cover up. I was sure lesbian had a boyfriend I didn’t know about and was lying to keep me out of her pants. I know that girls can have sex together, but now that I’m thinking about it she doesn’t seem like she’d be that into any type of sex. And if she is banging her girlfriend then it must be the blowjobs that mess with the other girls’ heads.

Either way…

I laughed hysterically in my head as I walked down the halls and saw all the girls’ knees go weak. Except for hers…who was she? I’d never noticed her before. New target in sight. She was very pretty, like the natural kind. She had no makeup except a thin lining of eyeliner. She wore a white flowered dress that went down to her knees, ignoring the skimpy dress code. Under that she had leggings and a slight chest, but she did have the prettiest jet-black hair I’d ever seen. And her vibrant green eyes stood out among this crowd of gray and brown. She was going to be a fun victim.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm finding this to be a fun idea. I know it's overused, but I hope I gave it an exciting twist, although I'm sure it's already painfully obvious. Anyway, comments please? The other chapters will be longer, this is just a prolouge and I think the rest might be from Sage's POV, but I don't know...