Status: Active.

Jar of Hearts

Chapter 2

That girl avoided me like I was the plague. No one's ever done that unless they thought I had the plague of sexiness. Girls usually flocked to me, I never had to go for the chase. Well there was Tressa, but she was diseased and lesbian anyway. I would never want that filth near me. She didn't come to school that often anyway. But even Julie wanted me occasionally, and she was in a 5 year relationship. Thankfully I'm not that much of a dick, and she was good enough to control her urges.

But there were guys that found me attractive. I just didn't understand how this girl couldn't. Unless she was a lesbain. But she was too pretty to be a lesbian.

She must've assumed that I was in the library at the same time every day, because I didn't see her again. It was kind of impressive that she was able to stay away from me for this long. Even if it was only one day after I spoke to her.

But impressiveness doesn't get her anywhere. I just want another girl to break. It was slightly to my advantage that she 'disliked' me, but also slightly to my disadvantage. I liked the chase, but I knew she would hold onto a relationship after our fuck and I'm not into that.

But she was fucking gorgeous, otherwise I wouldn't bother. It was just how innocent she looked that made me want to corrupt her. Everyone at our school was so slutty it'd be nice to have someone who wasn't for a change.

The bell rang and I left the library to go to my next class. Walking down the hallway was my little target and...Tressa. Stupid lesbian. Hopefully she hadn't corrupted my new toy, whose name I had yet to find out. The only thing lesbians are good for is porn, and I don't even need to stoop that low, so they're of no use to me.

I made eye contact with the girl. When she saw me her eyes hardened and held a vicious fire. She was about to bust a vein when I winked at her.

I didn't bother saying anything to her, but I could tell she was extremely aggravated. As I walked into the locker room for gym class this guy who'd been after me for years tugged on my hand.

"Do you want the treatment?" he asked.

I was slightly horny from seeing my chew toy, so I nodded quickly. He went down on his knees, making a speedy process of it. We couldn't be late for class, now could we?

I took his blue heart when he finished and hurried to get changed. The rest of the people in the locker room went on as if nothing had happened. I wasn't the only one this happened to.

I had to jog into the gym to make it right before the coach walked in. Thankfully we only had this class every other day, because our teacher was such a dick. If you're late once he holds it against you for the rest of your life. Granted, I'm late about once a week so I kind of deserve it, but he holds it against other people.

I glanced around the room to see who was in my class this year. I had missed the first gym class, so I didn't know who my buddies were going to be yet.

Low and behold, doll face was stretching in the corner. I had to say, her gym clothes made her look good. Her shorts showed off her tiny ass, and you could definitely tell that she didn't have boobs with that shirt. That was a downer, but I could get over it. She was so slight and delicate that it would be weird if she did.

I could picture myself pounding into that ass of hers. She's probably never had that done before. On some girls it's appealing, mostly it's not. But I have done it a couple of times. It's pretty fun. I don't know if she'd let me though, she seems a lot like a virgin.

"Everybody do four laps around the gym!" Coach yelled.

People began jogging half-heartedly, but whatshername took off like a bullet. I had to sprint to catch up with her.

"Hey cutie, what's up?"

She didn't even bother to respond to me.

"Fine. I'll leave you alone, but only if you tell me your name," I 'compromised.'

She seemed to debate on whether or not to tell me, which I admit was pretty smart. It seemed like desperation won over reason though because she muttered,"Sage," before finishing her laps.

I decided I would be nice and let her be for now, but she must've known she wouldn't get off that easy. She was definitely going to be hearing from me more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merp. Sorry about lack of updates, I will most likely update again tomorrow or Wednesday to make up for it and then go back to the normal Teusday schedule. There was a lot of shit going on, but now my life should be drama free for a long time, so this won't happen again.
Anyway comment if you want and subscribe :)