Status: Hey read this

If You Want to Know How Much I Love You, Count the Waves.

I'm Sandra Gertrude Hallow.

I know. What were my parents thinking? My father always called me Andy, way back when, before he died. That nick name stuck, thankfully. I'd rather be named after a boy than be named Sandra.

My mother and I moved to Clearwater, Florida after my Junior year of high school. My mom woke up one morning, walked into my room, and she said, "We need something new. Let's move."

That's how my mother was. When she wanted change, she got it. She never liked to stay in one place for too long.

So, we began our summer vacation in a condo on Clearwater Beach in Florida. It was full of tourists and locals alike. Most the locals used long boards to get around, and they always ended up on the beach.

It was a nice place, with pretty decent people. I was sure that I could get used to it. I was already used to having a much better tan than I had in Maine. I could get pretty dark, considering my dad was Italian. It wasn't my first time living on a beach, but it had been years, and I hadn't been this dark in a very long time.

Yeah. I could get used to it.
  1. One
    Bump
  2. Two
    Tory