Status: Three people writing, please be patient.

Wasting Away

Corabella, Audrey, and Nova, Three very different girls face the same thing. Cyberbulying is a big thing now, with everyone on the internet. Using fake usernames hiding behind nothing but words. Well "Sticks and stones" no longer applies. The girls finally meet in a therapy session and know they have something to do about this now. they have to stop this before it gets even worse for any of them. With all the possibilities coming along they will have to see what they can do to help each other. With more than one bully on the loose they have to ban together to get the word out. Speak now, and Speak up.

Corabella- Corabella is a junior in high school 16 year old "freak". She never conforms to the school Ideas of beautiful, and she will do anything she feels like. She has a thing for a non popular guy, but she has made it to the "it" girl's dark side, she spends her time just trying not to be considered a freak and a nerd. She's been self mutilating cutting and burning for years now, more than daily., and she's about had it. She knows she needs to speak up, even her friends are speaking up for her anymore. It's all up to her, her mother would never understand. Her mother is a single parent, and Her best friend died last year of suicide. things had not looked up for Corabella since her father died when she was Eight years old. that's when she became this "freak". Her style was the only way to get through to her mom to understand that she was depressed clinically and she still didn't get listened too. Corabella is ready to end it all, because everything is hurting and no one is making it better anymore. Even the guy that she likes is going along with the bullying without even knowing it.

Nova- Nova has been bullied for nearly a month, simply because she comes from a run down part of town and buys her clothes at good will. She tends to spend hours at night down by a local creek. Nova never had it good, she has always moved from town to town, and all the good times she had were before her brother started into drugs. Her mother has gone from town to town trying to get a good job in a bad economy and from that all the problems have just escalated for Nova. Now she relies on friends online to keep her up to date. That is until about a month ago when she started getting bullied.

Audrey- Audrey, She was never "popular" nor did she ever want to be "popular". She hated it. She loved being who she was. Or until she let words get to her. She never cared what people thought of her, until that one day. She came to school on her first day of her senior year, that one year that's supposed to be the best year ever, labeled as a slut and a whore. Her friends were always by her side. They told her to speak up repeatedly. She refused. She said "things will clear up eventually" they never did. They only escalated. Guys would try to pay her to sleep with them. She resorted to self mutilation. She didn't have the best life at home either. She lived with her mother and step father. Her father, her best friend, past away when she was fourteen, right about to enter high school. Her mother, married the next guy who walked through the door. He hated Audrey and she hated him. Her mother never cared anymore. Everything kept piling up on Audrey, there's only so much someone can handle before they break.
  1. Beginning- Corabella
    Background while this starts happening for Corabella
  2. Beginning- Audrey
    Audrey's POV
  3. Beginning- Nova
    Nova's beginning