Freak Out Let it Go

[3] Go and Talk

Marie's P.O.V

"Okay so why did you stay up so late?" I asked her.

"Movie," she replied quickly.

"Suuurrreeee," I said rather cool-like.

We sat there drinking our coffee, talking, I told her about the phone call this morning. She was like all surprised and asked who is was, I said it was probably someone looking for "Brenden Boyd Urie".

"Okay, you're annoying me, if you wanna talk to him, get up and talk to him, Go and talk." I winked at her.

"Alright," she said as she got up from the booth and went to sit by the poofy haired dude. Then I heard the little door bell ring and I looked up from my coffee and saw the most gorgeous human-being. He ordered a mocha frapp, and sat down behind me, I didn't see his face, but I wanted to talk to him sooooo bad.

"Hey Brenden, get to starbucks, now." I heard him say... did he say Brenden, and he sounded like the voice from that phone call! Oh my gosh! It's him!!!! I got up from my seat and walked over his table and stood there, I noticed the person was George Ryan Ross the Third. My jaw dropped.

"Um... can I help you?" he asked

"Um yeah, you sounded like the dude who called the wrong number getting my phone?" I looked at him, trying to not go teenie, when I go teenie... it scary.

"You sound like the girl I accidently called this morning... I'm sooo sorry, please sit down." I sat down across him.

"It's okay. You don't have to say sorry," I told him
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

-Morgan-