Like Light to Flies

Number One Suspect

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!? David screamed with anger as Stella had returned to him and explained what just occurred.
"I don't know we were just talking and then she was gone. And it seemed like she was only gone for a few minutes and then there she was on the floor." Stella cried.
"This means we are one person down!"
"I know that!"
"Where is Harmony?"
"I don't know, her sister just died she's not going to be doing very well."
"We don't have time for this! You are grown enough to know how this works! I saved all three of you from that orphanage it's not too late for me to send you back!"
"You tell that to the one who just lost her sister." Stella spat and walked away.
"What do you want me to do?" The cloaked figure asked from the corner.
"I want you to find out who did this."
"Isn't it obvious?"
"Ugh no?"
"One of the brothers did it. Bridgette tormented Kara the worst, so I'm banking that one of them had something to do with it."
"Lets play with them a bit then." David smirked before picking up his cell phone.
"Where are you going?" Will asked as Ryan was taking a bunch of food upstairs.
"Pulling an all nighter with Kara, she's too afraid to leave her room thinking someone is going to do that to her." Ryan glared.
"Oh shut up Ryan, it's not like you've never seen a dead body before."
"William that was the worst thing I have ever seen. I have never done anything so gruesome or sinister."
"Grow a set Ryan."
"Your just too much."
Will got up and began walking down the street in a fury. He set off to see if Maura was doing OK because by now the news of Bridgette was all around town.
"Oh Will I'm glad your here!" Maura gasped tears down her face embracing him.
"Are you alright?"
"Yes, I'm just so upset about what happened to that poor girl."
"Oh yeah that was a tragedy."
"Gosh what kind of animal could do something like that?"
"Something out of this world."
"But anyways, please come in." She sniffed pulling him to the living room.
"Where's Chris?"
"Oh he's sleeping. He was a bit upset that I wouldn't let him call his dad."
"Oh I'm sure he just misses him."
"I know but he cant be around him."
"May I ask why?"
"You'll think I'm nuts, but he's into Satanic rituals and he drinks blood and he had a separate family that I never knew about and he's killed people so I moved away from all that."
"Is that why you changed your name?"
"What?"
"Chris told me your name was Alisha when I first found him, not Maura."
"He's so young, but yes I changed my name so he couldn't find me."
"Trust me while I'm around, he never will."
"You know something? Your really quite special. I bet your wife is proud of you."
"Oh doll you've got me all wrong, I am single."
"And your interested in a pregnant woman with a child."
"Sweet heart I'd be interested if you had 10 kids." He smirked leaning in to kiss her.
Loving the attention, Maura didn't object to the kiss she cupped his face with her hands and planted soft kisses on his lips until he bit down on her lip. She opened her mouth to deepen the kiss. He slightly pushed her back on the couch and he barely laid over her. Both of their tongues were battling for dominance when Will decided to press his luck by running his hand up her smooth leg. Arriving at her thigh he squeezed it lightly and rubbed small circles with his thumb into it. His hand started to get higher into her lounge shorts.
"Will we can't." She breathed out.
"Whys that?" He smirked.
"I'm pregnant, sex is weird like that."
"Don't have to have sex to have fun babe."
Trying to avoid her objections he went to her neck and started sucking and kissing as much as possible. Every moan that came out of her mouth turned him on more and more causing him to get completely aroused. He got his hand inside of her panties and started to play with her clit making her moans come out louder, Will had to go back to kissing her on the lips to keep her quiet. Feeling how wet she was getting he thought he would see how much louder she could get with shoving two fingers inside her.
"Oh jeez!" She moaned as his thrusts got faster.
Will thought he would change it up a bit, he took off her shorts and her panties. He scooted her up and licked up her leg until he got to her Cookah. He raised his eyebrows at her and began licking and sucking at her clit. He rolled his tongue back and forth and taking in all of her juices. He shoved his tongue inside her and licked all around then back out to her clit and pushed his two fingers back inside of her.
"Holy shit. I can't take it!" She groaned pushing him up.
She straddled over top of him and started kissing at his neck. Will of course wasn't fighting her at all, he was loving the attention that he was now being given. She unbuttoned his belt and his jeans. She fumbled around in his boxers until his dick popped out. She lifted her leg up and smashed his dick into her. This caused a great deal of arousal from Will who flung his head back. They were in an upright position which gave only Maura the chance for moving. She wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and she buried her face into his neck while he grabbed a hold of her hips to move them back and forth.
"Ugh Maura." Will moaned rather loudly in her ear that made her stomach churn in excitement.
"Will oh my gosh Will." She cried digging her nails into hair reaching her peak.
"Holy fukk." Will groaned feeling her walls tighten around his cock.
Will could feel himself building up for a climax so he moved her up and down as fast as he could get her to get it. They were both moaning and moving they finally bursted in one another. Will kept bouncing Maura so that they could get the full effect of their climax which worked majorly.
"Oh Will." She smiled biting at his ear.
"Maura I must say you are an amazing woman." Will smirked petting at her hair.
"I don't know what it is about you but I can't stop thinking about you, it's like I have to have you."
"I'm all yours baby."
"That is good to know."
"Be my girl?"
"Yes if you'll be my boy."
"Until you tell me not to be."
"What's wrong?" Maura asked as Will quickly stood up.
"There's someone at the door." He stated, after that the door bell rang. "I'll get it, stay there."
"William Beckett?"
"Til the day I die."
"We'd like to ask you a few questions down town please."
"I'm declining."
"I'm afraid you don't have a choice."
"Look bub, my girl and son are here alone, she's pregnant and there's a maniac running around hacking up school girls I am not leaving them alone."
"Then they come with you."
"Babe just go, we'll be fine." Maura chimed in hugging him.
"Alright lock the door."
"You got yourself a nice set up here Beckett from what I've heard about you I didn't expect you to be quite the family man."
"Well you know what can I say. Now what's this about?"
"We'll talk when we get there."
William a bit skeptical about going plopped into the patrol car with a smile on his face. He knew there was no evidence linking him to Bridgette's murder because he's technically dead so there's no finger prints to detect him anywhere.
"Oh shit." Will groaned when he walked into the interrogation room and saw Sergeant Reid.
"Oh William, I knew it wouldn't be long until I seen you again.
"Damn. Cant the other cop interrogate me? I like him."
"Nope you got me. Now please sit down. Let's chat."
"About?"
"Bridgette Buchanan."
"Who?"
"Senior at high school. Murdered tonight at a dance."
"Ah Halloween, the old Michael Myers scenario. Look Mac, I was just chaperoning the damn thing while my sister went. You know how boys get when they see pretty girls all dolled up."
"This is no time for fun and games. She was killed and you are a suspect."
"And why is that. What's my motive?"
"Like you said, girls dolled up. Must have turned you on a bit. You went after her trying to cop a feel but she rejected her and killed her."
"Alright and how did 'I' kill her?" Will smirked with hand quotations.
"You beat her to death."
"Alright Chief lets get things straight. I was there when that girl came crashing through the window. If you've ever looked at the school its a solid wall I cant just fly up there and I'm pretty sure there's nothing to lift me up there. This of course crushing your motive into pieces, your blaming me because I'm a trouble maker. My alibi has me chaperoning the dance. I even have a chaperon pass with William on it. You have no evidence to keep me here so I'm leaving."
"Just one more question."
"Anything for you Reid baby."
"Why would someone call in and say they saw you did it?"
"I never said I was a popular man." William grinned before turning on his heel and walking out of the room. He furiously made his way down the hallway and out the doors. He quickly texted Maura that he wouldn't be back home. He had other things to take care of first.