More Than Friends.

More Than Friends

“ Jordan!” I squealed and laughed at the same time. Jordan Staal, my best friend, decided to pick me up and skate in circles during their practice. The other team mates, standing near the bench listening to coach Bylsma, caught sight of our ruckus and started to laugh. I on the other hand, was feeling slightly nauseous. And coach seemed to notice. Thank, God. I thought.
“ Staal! Put her down, and skate, NOW. Laps- fifteen!” coach barked orders. I lightly cringed at the loudness, and was put down from Jordan’s shoulders. I saw his face pout as he started to skate off. My stomach twisted awkwardly as I stood there, watching his gigantic body speed off.
Lately, I’ve been feeling these weird attractions to Jordan. Which confused me. I mean, I was his best friend- no where near girlfriend material. But, I mean, seriously? Who can resist not to feel that way towards him? His ruffled blond hair, bright blue eye, muscular, and is extremely tall? No man on Earth can be that perfect. But it seems Jordan has ranked that spot.
I skated off the ice and started to walk down the hallways to the locker room. Passing all the security with a nod of hello, I was almost near the door. But a quick, violent shove threw me off my path and into a supply closet. A hand slipped over my mouth, while I kicked and shook around in the closet. Who in the heck, shoves me into a closet?! I screamed in my mind. I was dead set to knee the body behind me until I heard a familiar voice “shush” me. A light clicked on and I turned only to face a sweaty, beat red Jordan.
“ What the heck?!” I yelled at him. He winched and replied,
“ I wanted to talk to you for a second.” I narrowed my eyes at him and glared.
“ So pushing me into a closet, was the only way to get me to talk?” he placed his hand behind his neck and scratched nervously, a sheepish grin plastered on his perfect face.
“ I needed to be alone with you…” he muttered.
“ Why?…” I asked him, confused.
“ Lately, well more like a long while… I’ve been feeling weird things. Like, if I skated or walked near you, I get really nervous. Or when we’re alone, I just… I don’t know. It’s confusing, it’s not really rational to feel these towards a best friend.” he explained to me.
“ I feel the same way.” I told him. Well at least he felt the same way, so I don’t feel like a complete moron. He smiled largely and said,
“ Good. Then I can do this.” he grabbed my face with his hands and gently placed his warm lips on my own. The kiss was sweet. Sweaty, but sweet. But it didn’t stay sweet for long, as the kiss quickly grew heated. My mind was blank, but I knew what was going on. He ripped his chest protector off and his under armor off, leaving the light to glow on his perfectly sculpted chest. The sweat glimmering, from the hard laps coach put him through. My hands were wrapped around his neck as his arms and hands worked their way down my waist and played with the hem of my shirt.
The kiss was getting deeper, more passionate. Jordan lifted the shirt up and over my head, leaving me in my sports bra. I felt the touched skin burn at his touch. We pulled apart, breathing heavily.
“ So… maybe… we can be more… than just friends?” he whispered between breaths.
“ Definitely.” I whispered back at him, placing my lips back on his. He responded back eagerly.
The door slammed open, crashing against the wall outside, revealing a loop-side grinning Tyler Kennedy. I wasn’t sure, if I was blushing any harder than possible. The same with Jordan.
“ So there you guys are!” he shouted at us, causing some of the other players to looks and howl at the sight of us.
“ It’s about time!” he shouted at us again.
Blushing even harder, I hid my head in Jordan’s chest, as he wrapped his arms around me. Even though I was embarrassed slightly, I didn’t care. I had Jordan, I had my friends, a loving family. I had a perfect life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, it means a lot. Hopefully I get a good amount of readers. Comments would be nice! :)