Status: Pervin!

Tiptoe Through The Tulips

Work

My eyes fly open to the sound of sirens blaring down the street. I can still hear them echo down the street. "Another overdose?" I asked myself before I turn over and fall asleep.

I woke the next morning to the sound of my alarm going off telling me its time for work. I shut it off and take a good look around my room. "I live in the cheapest apartment in Las Vegas", I thought to myself. I l glance around my room and look at my empty walls, why is it like this you ask? It's because I'm a college student who works in a flower shop,and money isn't something I have a lot of. I sigh, roll of my bed and walk into the bathroom to take my shower. I strip off my clothes and step into the shower.

Soon I am walking down the street towards the strip. I soon approach the sign "Sun City Flowers" It reads with big white letters. I enter the store and was greeted by the store owner, Mr. Butler

"Hello" Mr.Butler says from behind the counter, He is just an average short old man, but the cool thing about him was that he is the coolest boss ever. He was really into the whole laid back working style, well he was until the store got busy. Then he would get me to work my ass off. The main things I had to do were to make arrangements, water and feed the plants and make deliveries. There would be some days where I would be working non stop from the minute I walk into the store and other days where I would have to do anything more than water the rose. But lately, with so much stuff going on I would leave the store completely drained of any energy that I had that morning.

"What's up Mr. Butt" I say and walk back behind the counter and grab my apron.
While I was grabbing my apron I heard Mr. Butler call from the back room.
" Hey Brendon, since we have been so busy lately I was thinking about hiring extra help, What do you think?"

"PLEASE AND THANK YOU!" I sing. I could quietly hear Win laugh at my outburst, before coming out of the back room with a sign.

"Okay, Broadway Boy go hang this sign up in the window and let's get to work. We have a very busy day today!"
I smile and do as he says before going into the back room and begin my day.

After about 30 minutes of me working in the back room I hear the bell at the front counter being rung.

"Just a minute!" I try to say but I was so out of breath no words would form. I quickly stop what I was doing and run into the front room. Who I see standing there is a boy about my age, a little taller than me with brown hair kinda shaped into a faux-hawk.
I run up to the counter and stand there for a second so I could get my breath back

"Can I help you?" I asked a little too excited

”Uh, yeah…are you guys still hiring?" he replied. He looked a little nervous. I smiled

"Yeah we’re a little desperate for help" I said sighing. I handed him an application before Mr.Butler called me back into the back room. I managed to say sorry before he dissapeared from my sight.

"I wouldn't mind him working here" I mumbled to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Delaney is pretty sexy. Comment on her wonderful work!