Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Kings Cross

"Wake up!" Mum called me excitedly. "Hayley! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I groaned and rolled over.

"Come on, Mum, it's like 3am. Can I sleep a little longer?" I asked and pulled the covers over my head.

"It's 8am, silly! Come on, it's your first day back at Hogwarts! Up, up, up!" She said, pulling my covers onto the ground. I flinched at the sudden cold.

"Mum," I whined. "you're more excited than I am."

"Why? Aren't you excited to see all your friends again? Like, uh, what was their names, Frank and Gilbert?"

"Fred and George?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Those are the ones! Come on, you want to see them faster don't you?" She said, positively jumping up and down.

"Of course I do. They're my best friends."

"Then let's go, go, go!" She said, running out the door. I chuckled.

My mum's so energetic, especially if it's something to do with magic. She loves magic. She loves taking me to Hogwarts. She misses the glory days. She used to be a chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team. A great one too. I'm the chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team too, as of my second year. I had my heart set on beater, but I could never take Fred or George's place.

Mum shoved her head through the door. "Why aren't you up yet! Let's go!" She hurried out again. I shook my head and pulled my clothes out of the door. I wish I could do magic outside of school. It would nurse my laziness much more nicely. I quickly got changed into a plain white shirt, gray hoodie and black jeans. I slipped my sneakers on and shuffled into the kitchen.

"I made you breakfast!" Mum said, twirling a spoon in a pot of porridge from across the room. She placed it into a bowl with a spoon with out getting out of her chair. "Eat up!" I obediently sipped the steaming porridge. "Too hot? Too cold?"

"It's fine, Mum." I insisted, shovelling a mouthful of porridge in. Now that I thought about it, I did want to get to the train faster. I loved Fred and George like they were my brothers. I wish they were my brothers. Ron and the rest of the Weasleys were lucky.

I finished the porridge and pulled my trunk out into the hallway.

"We'd better apparate, since that man has escaped from Askaban."

"You mean Sirius Black?"

"Shh, don't speak to loud. Grab your trunk and my hand and we'll go." She whispered. I did as she told me and we were gone.

We twisted and jerked around, I found it hard to clutch my luggage. But just before I felt like I would pass out, we reached Kings Cross, directly in front of the wall we were to run through. We rushed through and I was in time for the train. Usually we're late, even with Mum pushing me everywhere. She gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Have a good year, sweetie, be safe!" I nodded and climbed onto the Hogwarts Express.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter! Weeeee :D Comment and shit. Or else.
-Ellie