Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Hospital Wing.

Everyone ran past a flustered Madam Pomfrey and crowded around Harry's bed. Still knocked out.

"He's looking a bit peaky." Ron said.

"Peaky?" Fred said.

"What do you expect? He fell over a hundred feet!" George said.

"Come on, Ron, let's walk you off the Astronomy tower." Fred said.

"See what you look like!" I said.

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does." Harry choked out. Everyone chuckled quietly.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione asked.

"Oh, brilliant." Harry said sarcastically.

"You gave us a right good scare there, mate." Seamus said.

"What happened?" Harry asked, putting his glasses on.

"Well," Ron started, "you fell off your broom."

"Really?" Harry said equally as sarcastically. "I meant the match, who won."

"Um, no one blames you Harry." Hermione said. "The dementors aren't supposed to come inside the grounds. Dumbledore was furious. He sent them straight off."

"There's, uh, something else you should know too, Harry." Ron said, clutching Harry destroyed broom.

"I wanted to save your broom too, Harry, but I just couldn't. It sort of, blew into the Whomping Willow. I'm sorry!" I pleaded. I knew his broom was his pride and joy, I knew Harry would be so angry.

"It's not your fault, Hayley. I should be thanking you, you saved my life." I smiled. "So thank you."

"Glad to be of assistance." I beamed. "Madam Pomfrey said you could get out of here later today. Until then, get some rest. You need to ready for our next game, huh Potter?" I said. He nodded.

"So many students! 3 per patient! All of you, out, out, out!" Madam Pomfrey said, pushing us away from Harry.

"Whoa, okay okay!" We left him and went back up to the common room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarcasm is a virtue. Or it should be.
-Ellie x