Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Shrieking Shack Attack.

The twins were preoccupied in Zonko's so I wandered around in the snow for a while, looking for someone who would want to have a snow fight. I was itching to throw some snow balls. I spotted Harry leaving Honeydukes with a lollypop.

"I see the map treated you well, Potter?" He said. He nodded and gave the lollypop another hearty lick. "Do you want some help finding Ron and Hermione?"

"Alright." He said and we went through the snow. We spotted Malfoy and his minions heading towards the Shrieking Shack.

"Why would Draco be heading there? It's the most haunted house in all of Britain." I asked.

"They'll be up to no good. Let's go." We followed through through the forest and saw Hermione and Ron standing by a wire fence, looking at the building. Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle all wandered up to them.

"Put your invisibility cloak on, Potter. Let's have some fun." We sat down behind a tree, watching.

"Shut your mouth, Malfoy." Ron said.

"Ooh, not very friendly." Draco sniggered. "Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasel Bee how to respect his superiors." Hermione laughed.

"Hope you don't mean yourself." She laughed.

"How dare you talk to me!" Malfoy snapped.

"Now." I whispered to Harry, handing him a snowball.

"Filthly little mudblood." Draco said. Harry's snowball hit him right in the head. He looked up but didn't see anyone there.

"Again! Again!" I whispered, handing him another snowball.

"Who's there?" Draco called out. Harry continued throwing mutiple snowballs at his face. "Don't just stand there, do something!"

"Like what?" Crabbe asked, confused.

Harry ran over and pulled Crabbe's pants down and put Goyle's beanie over his eyes. Crabbe leaned over the pull his pants up and Harry kicked him over. Hermione burst out into laughter. I jumped out, throwing many snow balls at Malfoy.

Draco stumbled backwards and fell over Crabbe. Harry picked up Draco's legs and pulled him towards the Shrieking Shack. Malfoy screeched and yelled.

"No! Not in there!" Draco yelled. Harry let him go and Draco ran back and pushed Crabbe and Goyle. "Get out of my way!"

"Dry up you great prune!" I yelled after them and laughed. Harry began playing with Ron's beanie and Hermione's hair.

"Harry!" She whined. He took off his invisibility cloak.

"Bloody hell, Harry! That was not funny!" Ron complained. We laughed at him.

"Come on, you three. Before Filch declears us dead." I said, trudging back to the village.
♠ ♠ ♠
Messing with Malfoy and the crew. Ah, it is fun. Love you long time, Draco!
-Ellie x