Sequel: No Goodbyes This Time
Status: Done.

The Times I Had With Them.

Back In Black.

"Where do you suppose this goes?" I asked.

"I have a hunch." Harry said. "I really hope I'm wrong." I follow him through the tunnel and up some stairs. There was a small trap door above us as we reached the top of the stairs. Harry opened it up and we climbed up into the building.

"We're in the Shrieking Shack." Hermione said, looking around. The house creaked as if it was being blown around by the wind. We found another small staircase and went up stairs.

I grabbed Hermione's hand who grabbed Harry's hand. I heard Ron yelling down the hall. I began running and opened the door that sounded as though he was in it. I saw him sitting on a bed.

"Ron, you're okay!" Hermione said.

"The dog, where is it?" Harry asked.

"It's a trap! He's the dog! He's an animagus!" Ron said, pointing at the door. There stood Sirius Black who shut the door and grinned. I put Harry and Hermione behind me. I felt it was my duty to protect them since I was older.

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill me too!" I said angrily.

"No, only one will die tonight." Black said in a scraggly voice.

"Then it'll be you!" Harry said, pushing me out of the way. Harry put his hands around his neck, trying to strangle him and threw him to the ground. Harry pulled out his wand and held it to Black's face. Sirius chuckled.

"Are you going to kill me, Harry?" He laughed. Professor Lupin burst through the door.

"Expelliarmus!" He cried, knocking Harry's wand out of his hand. I gasped. Harry got off Sirius and I pulled him back behind me. Professor Lupin pointed his wand at Black. "Well, well Sirius, looking rather rugged, aren't we? Finally the flesh reflects the madness within."

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?" Lupin lowered his wand and smiled. He helped Sirius up and gave him a hug. Sirius began muttering crazy things. "Come on, let's kill him!"

"NO!" I yelled. "I trusted you and all this time you've been his friend!"

"He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes." Hermione said. Lupin turned and walked towards us.

"How long have you known?" He asked.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay." She said.

"Well, well, well Hermione you really are the brightest witch of your age I've ever met."

"Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!" Sirius said.

"Wait!" Lupin said.

"I did my waiting!" Sirius yelled. "Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oo-ee-oo. Sorry, Hayley doesn't do much in this until later so it's pretty much like the book.
-Ellie x